Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 1st Mech suit

ChaoticEdge

On 2020-08-02 at 12:43 AM, Felsagger said:

I'll stay with this game thanks to this. If DE expand their library of these mechs. Can you imagine if DE settles a set of modular mechs for the tenno? 

This hits over gold. Can you imagine a drop from your Rail Jack in Fortuna or PoE. 

Win. 

Yes. 

It has been confirmed the modular items for heart of deimos is modular mechs.

17 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

oh like the bug that let you shoot while your driving it like a K-Drive?  I think they are starting step up their games finally but you are right about it then again the mech could be lvl scaled the enemies like vauban's turret spike balls.  Yes I know I am not doing the rave party for I know it is too soon and there is that sweet word that evil like to do and hit men' in the leg by shooting an arrow to the knee is "Doubt".  This pretty much I still will enjoy the mech suit no matter what even thou it maybe gimmick for I will use it on low lvl enemies and spray with great mad man will enjoy a gatling gun in the battlefield and feeling that almost god-like.

You cant use k-drives outside of open worlds wich is what makes them a gimic 

4 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

You cant use k-drives outside of open worlds wich is what makes them a gimic 

I think your late for that long ago.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway I hope the mech doesn't suck really bad then it would be fully disappointed and I will likely withdraw faster then speed of light with this one.

Calling it now:

-These mechs are exclusive to Deimos

-These mechs probably have poor scaling in high level and deal minimal damage

-Most of the time it's just faster to clear map with your warframe

-It's forgotten after 6 months, might have 1 update for them and then it's never touched by devs again

-One certain boss in Deimos might requires these mechs to defeat but they serve no purpose other than that

It's almost 1 year since Empyrean and we still have no idea what we can do with these ships and it doesn't seem the Heart of Deimos has any business to do with these Railjacks. "Empyrean is meant to merge all the content island" my @ss it becomes another content island before anything else.

48 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I hope these mechs will be usable elsewhere and not just on Deimos. Would surely spice up the gameplay.

same here, could you imagine calling mech from Cetus' Plan?

Grineer: I see nothing new today *sigh*

*grineer see something coming down the sky*

Grineer: What da Hek is at?

*grineer glance the site*

Grineer: mmmmmhmm

*grineer see rising mech*

Grineer: oh...vek

*mech start firing*

54 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I hope these mechs will be usable elsewhere and not just on Deimos. Would surely spice up the gameplay.

36 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

They have been confirmed to be usable elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Marvelous_A said:

-These mechs probably have poor scaling in high level and deal minimal damage

-Most of the time it's just faster to clear map with your warframe

-It's forgotten after 6 months, might have 1 update for them and then it's never touched by devs again

-One certain boss in Deimos might requires these mechs to defeat but they serve no purpose other than that

Yup when I nail it when doubt is flying for you let doubts come in.  Basically we don't know that is true or not for the fact it might be not.  They are trying scale it right every time and best they can to scale it for now but pretty much we wont' know it until later on.  More likely the dev did announce it how the way it is being put into but it doesn't mean it is going be forgotten but the only "Deleted" was very old event that the dev regret making was Lunaro that ball catching mechanic and try score but it ended with no one touches it even the devs didn't touch it again.  They finally threw that into the garbage after they had steel path released.

At the time being these necromech are seem pretty fun to play around for the fact but too bad you can't really you know jack that PoE that the grineer had stomping around for that machine I want to jack because it is Leonardo's tank but with legs XD.

Archived