Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peaceful Mode for free-roam areas

DragonAce765

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but this is seriously putting a damper on my enjoyment of this game. I heavily enjoy tracking animals and catching fish, as well as other open-world activities, but I can't enjoy these activities to their fullest, because I'm constantly getting Grineer Dargyns up my ass everywhere I go! And whenever I run away, they just follow me no matter how far or fast I run. Yes, I could shoot them down with my Archwing, if I was able to deploy the damn thing in atmosphere, but I can't because I don't have the rare materials to make the necessary foundry segment. So please, add a peaceful mode to open world areas like the Plains of Elidolon. It could be an option selected when loading in, or from the world map, I don't care HOW you impliment it, I just want to be able to track animals, gather materials, and catch fish in peace! Is that so much to ask for? The Grineer certainly think so.

6 minutes ago, DragonAce765 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but this is seriously putting a damper on my enjoyment of this game. I heavily enjoy tracking animals and catching fish, as well as other open-world activities, but I can't enjoy these activities to their fullest, because I'm constantly getting Grineer Dargyns up my ass everywhere I go! And whenever I run away, they just follow me no matter how far or fast I run. Yes, I could shoot them down with my Archwing, if I was able to deploy the damn thing in atmosphere, but I can't because I don't have the rare materials to make the necessary foundry segment. So please, add a peaceful mode to open world areas like the Plains of Elidolon. It could be an option selected when loading in, or from the world map, I don't care HOW you impliment it, I just want to be able to track animals, gather materials, and catch fish in peace! Is that so much to ask for? The Grineer certainly think so.

I support this 100%

16 minutes ago, DragonAce765 said:

Yes, I could shoot them down with my Archwing, if I was able to deploy the damn thing in atmosphere, but I can't because I don't have the rare materials to make the necessary foundry segment.

You could always just use a normal gun. They work fine too.

But yes, a peaceful mode would be excellent. I gave up on tracking/fishing etc because it is too painful.

I love hunting.  I have every floof and didnt cheese any of them.  I am curious to see if HoD is bringing any refinement/improvement to conservation.

If you hate hunting in PoE during the day lets see what hunting on Deimos will be like when the planet is pissed lol.    Your sitting in your Nekromech chanting "make it stop" because you just wanna tranq an infected bunny rabbit lol.  

2 hours ago, BlackCat500 said:

Yeah, I really hated that about fortuna conservation...because I swear each conversation target purposely has one spawn point for a dropship nearby and almost always one cluster of enemy patrols.

ikr? the whole time it's like "oh you're hunting? here let me screw that up for ya" as if some of them weren't a pain to hunt as is. I'm looking at you Horrasque.

Archived