The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail The Wolves Of The Void!

K_Shiro

If there is still room in this clan I'd like to join, is this based in the us or eu?

I would say mainly EU but that's not necessarily a law or rule, it's just that since we play in EU region and time, obviously most of the people we meet will be from the EU too.

Having more US gamers is good since that would mean someone is always online :)

I would say mainly EU but that's not necessarily a law or rule, it's just that since we play in EU region and time, obviously most of the people we meet will be from the EU too.

Having more US gamers is good since that would mean someone is always online :)

Well I'm from sweden so it's only a good thing if we play in the same region ;)

Hello.

I'm looking for a clan, and yours is absolutely perfect for me, at least from the description. I'm a pretty experienced player, been here since Update 5, and I'm looking for casual, friendly clan with not-too-strict policies considering I have a lot of duties as a student. I'm also from EU (Croatia, to be exact).

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What Alliance will the wolves join?

No idea just yet. Hell, we don't even know if it's important to join someone. Anyways, we have a few invitations, will answer them after discussion.

a clan that doesn't force team chatter! My shy-sense is tingling. Would be happy to join if yall will have me :3

As soon as I'm home :) Well, someone else might just send you an invite in the meantime, who knows...

Can i join?

My name in the game is Bruno96, I am an active and somewhat experienced player who is looking for a clan, I normaly am a solo player, a lone wolf is you want to call it that, but Im looking forward to do some co-op. Can i join the clan ?

Edited by Bruno96