The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail The Wolves Of The Void!

K_Shiro

Incase they have a different name in game.

"When forum profile name is the same" - as apparently his is. And by the way, honestly I have never met anyone that had differing names for forums and Warframe. Well, the latter case is just luck but still :)

Would you be interested in joining an alliance?

Sorry - we already got some invites and in the end turned them down. The reason is that the current system, dark sectors, conflicts, etc. do not present anything fun towards most of our clan. The fighting part is the same even if you are just participating while the benefits of owning a rail are... well, let's face it, the credit bonus you might earn is mediocre, and not needed. The only thing you might need that much money for is giving battlepay for people fighting for you but if you don't participate you don't need to do that - and high chance you end up with more money if you use your time playing dark sector missions instead of managing your conflicts/rails.

Given it's still only money you gain but as far as I know it's still "credits only", right? Without proper means to distribute the contents of a clanvault, it's not like we could use it up even if that was the case. Sorry if I'm mistaken but I was only following recent changes to this mechanic from... a casual distance.

Seriously, is it still only credits?

Edited by K_Shiro

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, sounds like a great clan!

If you still have room, i'd like to join (MR4) :)

Sure thing! I must admit, that the recent chaos around the nerfs and archwing (namely quite a few people crashing in the first 1 minute of an archwing mission) causes our numbers to plummet, so new bloods are more than welcome :D

Also, you might wish to exit your current clan as I can't send an invite otherwise.

Edited by K_Shiro

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: KidMemphis

Mastery: 14 (Currently)

Interested in joining your clan, the one I was in has since died off

KidMemphis your already in a Clan so i can't invite you, You will have you leave the Clan your in now before i can invite you to our's.

Edit:  Invite Send!

Edited by Nakra

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! I've been MIA for a couple of months due to problems with my PC so obviously I'm no longer part of this clan, would like to rejoin if possible. 

IGN: Spaxxore

Ah sorry, wasn't around forums for a while - will send you an inv if nobody did it yet. I'm guessing Nakra might have but honestly speaking not enough people check the forums on a daily basis... we seriously need manpower!

Ah sorry, wasn't around forums for a while - will send you an inv if nobody did it yet. I'm guessing Nakra might have but honestly speaking not enough people check the forums on a daily basis... we seriously need manpower!

It's cool, thx for the invite!

• 3 weeks later...

Please send me a invite in game!

Artimingus

Limbo30.1f(4)

Volt24.(4)

Rhino soon..

I need friends to play with.

I am very active (30+hours a week)

35 in RL , mature and friendly.

Artimingus InGame says your already in a Clan, So if you wish to join our Clan you much leave the one your already are in.

Hi. Im a veteran level 13 player, been away from WF for one year and Im now back. Im looking for a clan that dont ask for constant active play, because Im a casual player now. 

If you have a place please send me a invite. IGN is Wolfstorm18. 

Hi. Im a veteran level 13 player, been away from WF for one year and Im now back. Im looking for a clan that dont ask for constant active play, because Im a casual player now. 

If you have a place please send me a invite. IGN is Wolfstorm18. 

Hallo Wolfstorm18, And Invite have been sent to you.

• 3 weeks later...