Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

I'm still waiting on the hand cannon I've gotten everything else but the hand cannon. I watch the stream from 12pm - 6:25pm and still didn't get the hand cannon please can you help me.

Thank you for keeping us updated! I was freaking out but I'm a little reassured now. Still haven't received the gun or hydroid even though I started watching the stream way before a friend of mine did... which is a bit concerning since she mentioned it was chronological.  Everything was linked so hopefully it's just stuck in the pipe somewhere. =/

7 minutes ago, Meeescha said:

It seems that some of us didn't get the mystery decoration despite being in the Tennocon/Tennolive relay throughout the event.
Any news on that?

Same for me here, i even got screenshots of me standing in the relay showrooms when they were going way past the scheduled time. Got the staff just fine but the decoration message never triggered?

Just now, RoadCrewWorker said:

Same for me here, i even got screenshots of me standing in the relay showrooms when they were going way past the scheduled time. Got the staff just fine but the decoration message never triggered?

Yeah same here, I even checked my inventory/decorations afterwards and nothing.

Archived