Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Well...that's disappointing that they're "finished" giving the drops. Watched from 12:30 am till 6:30 am. I got everything else except for hydroid and the trivia rewards. At least the releases are amazing and pretty excited for that. I just hope they recheck those who watched during TennoLive or something.

Am 2.8.2020 um 13:24 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Everyone of my friends and also me watched the whole fckn stream and nothing and the support don't even give a #*!% about that are you guys serious?? 

13 minutes ago, (XB1)cowens89 said:

Never got Hydroid. So they promise free items to boost their views and then don’t give it to some of us?

I know my accounts are properly linked because I claimed both Trinity Prime and Ember as well as the infested power pack. 

I went ahead and opened a community support ticket for Tennocon.

10 минут назад, (XB1)AtomicKlum сказал:

Since I didn't get Hydroid prime, should I send a support ticket? Or is there another script sending them out? 

And yes, I did watch it for 30 mins and yes my account was linked because I got the Athodai. 

I received only athodai, looked for 2-3 hours. Visited relay 2020 during tennolive. Nothing but a gun.🙁

"dodonpachi" playing Nintendo Switch:

Got syndana from Twitch.

Got decoration and cosmetic.

No Hydroid, no weapon...  This is very sad. Watched all panels  -_-  Account logged-in (I checked my avatar on the upper-right corner. Volume was up. 

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

Watched the whole stream including the panels and entered the relay and no skin, no new weapon and no hydroid 😭

En 2/8/2020 a las 11:30, Meeescha dijo:

I saw the staff skin pop up soon as the stream started while I was in the relay but not the decoration.

At the end of the stream red text texted on the relay: "I have a surprise for you", then the statue popped up on screen. If you didn't see this probably you didn't get it :c

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Pengu_Imperialus said:

Ive been around for years and an error in the system is more likely than anything intentional.  I am going to submit a polite ticket and hope for the best.

I've done the same however, it does say they can't manually add twitch loot to your account. Still hopefully if enough people raise tickets they will investigate.

Watched entire stream, did not get hand cannon or Hydroid.  Looking through this thread, it appears that MANY console users did not get the drops correctly.  I have had my twitch account linked for years, got the 500ducats the day before no issues.   I even claimed the new Syandana during the broadcast.  I received the drops in the Tennocon relay but nothing tied to twitch.  I submitted a support ticket but clearly, something isn't right here.  You have not sent all the drops out as advertised.

On 2020-08-02 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

i have not recieved the drops, my twitch account was linked and i watched all the stream in the relay? 

Archived