Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TicoAviles123 said:

Yea, haven't gotten Hydroid Prime yet and I'm worried that some how I didn't get it even though I watched the rest of the stream from 4-6 on my phone that's, yes connected to my Warframe account.

Ash P took up to 3 days in 2018 so don't get worried just yet. 

I have no idea if I'll get anything besides the decoration.. As I did get that but realized late (after the event) that my twitch somehow wasn't properly linked.. Still trying to hope though, was mostly excited about the gun and the update later this month

Best of luck to everyone else that is waiting on things.

Hello,

I got my gun yesterday in the twitch drop and received hydroid prime today but I have not received the lemnas staff skin or the necromech statue.

I watched the entire stream and was in the tenno relay for the entirety of the tennocon live stream.

im still waiting but ill b patient, wouldnt b a good hunter/fisher otherwise, my only concern is i had to refresh the page on ps4 while i was watching bc of the video getting choppy so im hoping im still getting hydroid prime would b the first frame that has the same affinity for water ive ever gotten. (haven't gotten regular yet bc im kinda annoyed with vay hek) other than that concern i couldn't b happier. warframes growing and its getting more fun to play

Hydroid has arrived for me as of an hour ago. Many thanks, DE!

Total wait time: 25 hours from end of stream. ~330,000 Twitch viewers, ~250,000 properly linked accounts, approx 25 fufilled twitch drops/min per region. 6 Regions possible, approx maximum wait time, give or take ~4 hours for regional playerbase distribution (NA predominantly), 27 hours from end of stream for arrival of Hydroid. Please remain patient, folks.

Just now, DoomsdayQueen said:

I have been waiting more than 24 hours for my hydro and my handgun, I am sad:c

I have been waiting a year for the ephemera I was supposed to get last Tennocon.  Lemme tell you.... there probably isn't a home stretch.

I got my Hydroid Prime today but I still haven't received the Athodai. I watched the Tenno Trivia from start to finish, wasn't that supposed to count as a panel? I'm hoping because they're prioritizing Hydroid with the script that I'll still get the Athodai later.

Great Tennocon, I go every year, thank you DE considering the world pandemic you were still able to do it.

It will be awesome when all the rewards roll out, especially for the newer players without a Hydroid Prime, I'm hanging out for the secondary weapon the Athodia, something new to experiment with.

Already have the Decoration and the Staff skin from being in the relay from start to finish after getting the email that it was open.

Got my Hydroid Prime (thanks, though I already have one). Got Athodai and staff skin.

Still no sign of "Mystery decoration" though. Kind of concerned, as it's ingame drop, not Twitch one, and I stayed in relay through all the TennoLive, read the red and watched the museum.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Vylnce said:

I have been waiting a year for the ephemera I was supposed to get last Tennocon.  Lemme tell you.... there probably isn't a home stretch.

lmao, i feel ya man. i've been waiting for the nekros prime that i was supposed to get last tennocon but sill nothin. i'm hopeful that i'll be able to get hydroid prime this time since i watched the whole tenno live.

Archived