Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, TheRealDRAGVAR said:

I watched the tennolive broadcast until it ended, and even 5 mins early, so I watched the whole thing, start to finish, still no staff skin or mystery decoration. Am heartbroken as a veteran completionist. 💔

You had to be ingame in the Tennolive Relay during the Tennolive stream to get the staff skin and the mystery decoration, they wasn't a Twitch drop.

I watched nearly 90 minutes to get the gun and received Hydroid Prime today.
Got the staff skin by entering the Tennolive Relay and the mystery decoration a few seconds in the relay after the ending of the Tennolive stream.

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

I really hope I receive hydroid prime before the end of the week. The tennocon 2020 was great. And I can't wait for 25th for the new update.

YAY I received him 😄

Archived