Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, (XB1)OMEGA77499414 said:

I was unaware that linking an email in game unlinked my twitch will i still get the twitch drops i relinked it after the stream or am i gunna miss out on the hydroid and the handcannon because of that?

I would put a support ticket in

It seems that the drops are coming just be patient! Today's morning I've received Athodai and Hydroid Prime.
However, I'm still missing staff skin and mysterious decoration for being in the relay.

The strange thing for me, that after receiving decoration (a process similar to rare drop e.g. Argon Crystal), it has not been saved in the inventory.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Kappine_kappine1 said:

Will we receive both the Athodai and hydroid prime if we watched the whole tennocon from start to finish? 

The Athodai is for watching the first part, the Hydroid Prime is for watching the live preview during the last hour of the TennoCon; so if you watched the whole stream with no interruptions, you’ll get both. Someday... I’m still waiting mine 😞 

I received the prime frame finally but I never received the Athodai. I watched the stream from 3:40 EST to the end so I should have gotten both drops. If I've gotten the Hydroid prime frame but not the Athodai gun, does that mean I likely wont get it? Everyone I've spoken to has said they got the gun first and then the frame later.

Archived