Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Toxic_Heaven_77 said:

Update, still no change,  can a moderator confirm if DE is still trying to fix this? 

Dude, if you login to the forums and the RED LARGE BANNER is still being displayed with the words "PSA: Twitch Drops Slowly Being Distributed" then that is it... -_-

It's odd because I got everything except Hyrdroid. I got the secondary right on the half hour mark. I started watching the stream exactly at 12 and never left. My friend thinks I screwed something up because I left the stream up on my computer and then watched the stream on my phone as well, but why would that matter since my twitch account is linked?

I am still waiting for my Hydoid and Athodai hand cannon. I literally watched the entire day to make sure I was going to get these drops. As this is the first time I have been able to make it to an even like this. I loved every minute of it. Made sure my accounts were linked and got my twitch prime drop from darvo. And even got the staff skin and noggle from relay. Just not the 2 main drops I really wanted. Can you please give us an update?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)mugNflee said:

Dude, if you login to the forums and the RED LARGE BANNER is still being displayed with the words "PSA: Twitch Drops Slowly Being Distributed" then that is it... -_-

Considering the last update was 15 hours ago, and it was halfway back then, it isn't outrageous to ask for an update. At least if we get a progress update, people will have some math to do, and an idea as to when the distribution progress will be done. And that's only for Hydroid Prime. No news on the Athodai's distribution progress at all.

UPDATE: My PC account has received everything including the athodai and hydroid prime but my PS4 account has only received the skin and decoration. I watched tennocon from start to finish on both of my twitch accounts and triple checked that they are linked properly. So, here's to hoping nothing goes wrong in the server distribution (I really want that gun, lol).

Just now, (PS4)GuffyNuggets92 said:

UPDATE: My PC account has received everything including the athodai and hydroid prime but my PS4 account has only received the skin and decoration. I watched tennocon from start to finish on both of my twitch accounts and triple checked that they are linked properly. So, here's to hoping nothing goes wrong in the server distribution (I really want that gun, lol).

PS4 has been having lots of problems, so first  the nova prime access doesn’t come for a week and now the drops... Super weird Ik they will come at some point even if we have to wait but it’s a little annoying even though these drops are free.

Archived