Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

I was in tennocon relay 1 and watching the stream all night here in the uk, so I guess I was near top of the list for the drops.but full respect to DE for for making sure every last person gets the drops they deserve. Also if DE Ruuu see's me (waves) you were super super helpful

Forget about the Hydroid, a free slot ain't such a problem. But there's still no mystery decoration, I've watched the entirety of the 7 hour stream while camping the relay - alas no mystery decoration however.

21 minutes ago, Bhordelik said:

I got the weapon, the necramech but not the skin nor the hydroid. While twitch is "unreliable" and I understand the rewards being late, I don't understand the reward for the tennocon relay not being sent already.

I mean the message in the forums that tells you theyre still delivering the rewards isnt even there anymore so probably thats it idk.

Didn't get the staff skin, didn't get the mystery decoration, did not get the notification mail from the trivia contest yet (placed 224! I have no life!). I did receive the hand cannon, though...
Seems to be a very mixed experience for many people.

Edit: Just received Hydroid Prime in the in-game mail; still waiting for the staff skin, the decoration, and the trivia prize.

Watched Tennocon at 12:30AM (country timezone) and loved it excited to build Xaku but then i saw on how to get the drops and saw that you get TOKENS if you play on STEAM and until today i didn't get those TOKENS last year it's just watching in Twitch (Nekros Prime last year i think?) and it will automatically go to your mailbox. I don't even know what those tokens do is it like a code thingy something?. 😄

Archived