TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

On 2020-08-02 at 7:37 AM, kingowenslim said:

I'm still waiting on the hand cannon I've gotten everything else but the hand cannon. I watch the stream from 12pm - 6:25pm and still didn't get the hand cannon please can you help me.

I've run into the same issue. I was watching from 3:30-6, but I only recieved the hydroid

I haven't received anything and my Twitch acct has been linked for years. I watched from the fan art section through the interview with Geoff Keighley and even entered my email for the Trivia portion since I participated.

I haven't received the gun, Hydroid Prime, or my Trivia rewards.

Interesting fact. Simultaneously watching the stream with the girlfried, she received athodai almost instantly, hydroid the next day. I haven't received anything. Hopefully you'll let us know, when to start worrying about drops. Great Tennocon, btw. Enjoyed it a lot! The quiz was very fun) Thanx DE Team)

1 hour ago, (PS4)DuskAshCaster said:

It seems that most of the people on ps4 have yet to get the hydroid prime but most on pc have already gotten it

on PC still nothing. the server must be running on data tapes and single core proc.

• Like 2

Still no hydroid or hand cannon and I was watching the stream from the start.

I have now begrudgingly raised a ticket about it. 

DE should really look at this twitch drop approach moving forward, I remember this was an issue previously and it clearly doesn't work if it requires people to watch for extended periods of time, especially when there are lots of user on at the same time...