Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi guys, I had been watching the stream from the start but when I wasn't getting anything and looked on my warframe account my account had trouble linking with twitch so I had to reset the link. Now I have gotten Hydroid but still no sign of the Athodai gun. Am I still going to get it or is it just tough luck for me now?

I whatched all tennocon and tennolive, i recived the derocation and the staff skin, yet i'll still waiting after 2 days to recive hydroid prime and athodai. I don't know if still have some issues, and i don't wan't to put pressure on this, more by this quarentine, but a lot of people has running out of patience and they want to get all soon as possible.

1 hour ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Don't forget that they are also planning for home stream drops tomorrow onwards. Will this create even more backlog?

Adding to the chorus, I've not received the Athodai nor Hydroid and am very anxious with no further updates and no way to check status.

During TennoCon week, I received all home stream drops up to the 500 ducats so my link must be good.

If only DE could update a few times a day for BOTH Athodai and Hydroid drops, I think the community might feel more at ease.

Almost two days sinces TennoCon and same status from this previous post, im really concerned DE. 

It’s been 2 days I’m starting to get worried anyone else still waiting with me

was starting to worry that I linked wrong then I logged on here checked my username is the same as my Xbox then logged onto twitch to make sure I was linked proper and everything checks out on my end I guess all I can do is wait 😞

Archived