Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

I got the drops from the tennocon relay as the event happened but hydroid and athodai are atill a no show yet my son was also watching on his twitch and he got everything immediately on his xbox im on ps4 ao my question is are the ps4 players getting screwed i double checked my links long before the event started at noon ....ps my son got the twitch boosters but not they syandana for twitch prime and he didnt get hydroid with a built in frame slot did this happen to anyone else?

welp time to go the second plan I have for I am not going my 3rd yet.  I just sent in my ticket about it and if they don't give me my Hydroid Prime and hopefully I get the gun and the frame and if not...I am going contact DE on their twitter account and if they don't reply....You better regret every single amount it is going happen for I won't tell.

Hey, thank you very much for the Hydroid Prime.

I seem to understand you prioritized the Hydroid prime over the gun, would that explain why I still haven't received the gun?

Or am I supposed to have received it by now?

Regardless, I'm pretty hyped by what I have seen. So job accomplished on that end 😀.

Archived