Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

12 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

You had to be in relay for them and you got them like a drop instantly.

I was in the relay the entire time. I even got the notification for the Necramech statue, but neither appeared in my inventory. I haven't received anything else yet either. Good thing I took some screenshots of the new assets they teleported us to for proof. 

Thank you for the notification that there's been a delay.  Chiming in with my own status below:

I watched the stream all day and never received the warframe slot or the handcannon.

I'm expecting this will be a repeat of last year for me.  I never got the free warframe slot in 2019 either, hell I even totally forgot about it until this weekend when I was the only one in my clan to fail to get Hydroid.  Lol.

It's not like I haven't been getting Primetime drops either.  I'm loaded on planters, forma, noggles, and the usual.  Seems my luck burns itself out on the one drop I actually really want and would be useful.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)xSINNRx said:

No more BS, DE is withholding on anybody who watched the full stream and they don't want to work to give the stuff to you, so they blame it on a server, but the twitch drops is 90% twitch and 10% DE servers. As this is all going on they are scared to see a decrease in player base because is selling stock and it will be fatal to even work on their main server. That is because less people play = less stock is worth. So to force them to run it on main server, just boycott Warframe and don't play it and regularly check the inbox to see if it dropped. They expected this cause they added a 10 day double double affinity instead of the weekend Tennocon 2x affinity. So as long as you fanboy and play the game, the longer you have to wait on drops. So as of right now if your playing the game and didn't get drops then your playing was double edged sword. That is all.#CareAgain #BoycottWarframe

Double Affinity/Credit/etc boosters are pretty standard after big events. It doesn't surprise me they dropped a large booster after a big reveal, especially since Deimos drops on the 25th. I wouldn't attribute that to any maliciousness of DEs part. Additionally, distributions like this have often been delayed in the past. Ash Prime and the Cetus wisp deco for example. So, considering their viewership numbers, it does not surprise me that there is some delay on getting drops out. Again, I wouldn't attribute this to any maliciousness on DEs part.

So, while I appreciate your post, and would love it if there was a simple solution like that, I unfortunately would have to disagree with the premise. From where I stand, I don't see evidence of players delaying the rewards by playing the game, or DE trying to boost player count for their stock. My advice: just be patient. While the gun and frame are nice, neither is an item you NEED immediately. If they say they've handed them all out, and you still haven't received yours, then submit a support ticket. But until then, just wait. Play the game a bit. Maybe farms some frames for the Helminth. See you around, Tenno.

I'd just like to start out with.. YES!!! Infested planet! I've been hoping for this since PoE was announced. Super excited to get back into Warframe. Sadly going back to my old PC account since my PS4 is finally dying 😕

I was hoping to get Hydroid Prime on my PC account with the drops but sadly haven't received anything yet. My account was properly linked to my PC account as I received other Warframe Twitch Prime Rewards on it. 

At what point do I get concerned that I haven't received the TennoCon Twitch drops?

I received everything during the stream but my kids only received the gun and staff skin. This was how it was last year some people like us watched all day received either everything or two rewards or known !! They wrote a script to resend nekros prime last year but me and my son still didnt get him but my daughters did.

All things aside this year was awesome love the tennocon relay effects I've never seen anything like that in anything game before !!!😊🤗👏 

Archived