TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

I'd just like to start out with.. YES!!! Infested planet! I've been hoping for this since PoE was announced. Super excited to get back into Warframe. Sadly going back to my old PC account since my PS4 is finally dying 😕

I was hoping to get Hydroid Prime on my PC account with the drops but sadly haven't received anything yet. My account was properly linked to my PC account as I received other Warframe Twitch Prime Rewards on it. 

At what point do I get concerned that I haven't received the TennoCon Twitch drops?

Edited by Grym
  • Like 1

I received everything during the stream but my kids only received the gun and staff skin. This was how it was last year some people like us watched all day received either everything or two rewards or known !! They wrote a script to resend nekros prime last year but me and my son still didnt get him but my daughters did.

All things aside this year was awesome love the tennocon relay effects I've never seen anything like that in anything game before !!!😊🤗👏 

If after a week and I still don't have drops(I watched from before stream began on the waiting to begin part but around 40 or 50 minutes after stream started I realized I had the wrong twitch account linked and had to relink to the account I used to watch stream) hopefully I didn't mess anything up

Edited by (PS4)Explosion_Waifu
Misspelling and adding more

like most here same thing, got gun, staff skin, and mystery decoration but still have not received Hydroid prime, I was watching since it began to its end. similar outcome to last years Nekros prime but on that year I got none of it, So here's hoping Hydroid is on the way.

My buddy had it in the first 20 minutes while we hung out in the TennoCon relay from the very beginning, I even tuned in before he did, lol. He went to level it and now he has like 7 forma's in it.  Guess I won't be leveling the pistol with him now.

Here I am waiting, and waiting and waiting, watching the stream and checking out Baro's goods mainly to buy the Void Raider key, and a few other extra mods to Min/Max my builds... After an hour, I left PS4 TennoCon Relay #21 after an hour into the stream because I figured I would get the Athodai after waiting a full hour.  I figured I would run some missions and watch stream on side.  Screenshot proof in case needed for some weird reason you guys lose count and the system/twitch thing broke::

Q0tZXtc.jpg

Later, I came back to relay to watch the BIG reveal of the Infested open world, figured you guys are backlogged with rewards, I watched the stalker shoot fireworks and somebody said Clem was running around.

I don't need Hydriod Prime (Which I am missing as well) but I was there for that, I just want the Athodai so I can at least MR it.  The funny thing, is I have the Lemnas Staff Skin, and the Mystery Statue from being there.. Weird?  TennoCon Stalker final relay:1UgeIJu.jpg

I also a few comments in the live Twitch stream..
Discord, PSN and TWITCH: Poestis

I look forward to playing the new content, and I hope you guys get delayed on that but I understand a few backlog delays.  I bought the Mystery Shirt and the Warframe Slides because my GF is always yelling at me that I ruin my socks walking around the house, lol.  All to support you guys because you update the game twice a month, a couple of my friends who came back are surprised of how much has changed.  Hope you get out all of our Twitch/TennoCon Drops soon. 

Thanks.

Edited by (PS4)Poestis
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, (NSW)Tootzo said:

And they said this was one of the best community... just delay some rewards after a stream and all of a sudden the “best community” is full of whiny crybabies who stomp the ground because they haven’t got their new toy... 🙄

Geez, relax! The prizes are coming. Maybe next time you’ll come up with some great idea to deliver almost 300.000 rewards to accounts across four different platforms in a matter of seconds. It’s not that you can’t play the game while you’re waiting for your prizes, anyway...

i still don’t have either the warframe or the weapon. I’m just farming relics in the meantime. Is it so bad?

Best community only for the newcomers. After people have been here for awhile, things start getting rough like this, because of issues like this.

You can wait, but you'll only get your answer to "is it so bad?" if you get your drops whisked into the void like many people with their Nekros Prime last year.

1 hour ago, (PS4)serbaayuu said:

Thank you for the notification that there's been a delay.  Chiming in with my own status below:

I watched the stream all day and never received the warframe slot or the handcannon.

I'm expecting this will be a repeat of last year for me.  I never got the free warframe slot in 2019 either, hell I even totally forgot about it until this weekend when I was the only one in my clan to fail to get Hydroid.  Lol.

It's not like I haven't been getting Primetime drops either.  I'm loaded on planters, forma, noggles, and the usual.  Seems my luck burns itself out on the one drop I actually really want and would be useful.

I watched the whole of tennocon & took part in the trivia, so far ive received the athodai, the skin & the necromech statue, im guessing that hydroid is still backlogged but im also yet to receive my email in regards to taking part in the trivia. I did everything correctly & gave my email when prompted but still nothing, Can i still expect this email or is it bugged? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)xSINNRx said:

No more BS, DE is withholding on anybody who watched the full stream and they don't want to work to give the stuff to you, so they blame it on a server, but the twitch drops is 90% twitch and 10% DE servers. As this is all going on they are scared to see a decrease in player base because is selling stock and it will be fatal to even work on their main server. That is because less people play = less stock is worth. So to force them to run it on main server, just boycott Warframe and don't play it and regularly check the inbox to see if it dropped. They expected this cause they added a 10 day double double affinity instead of the weekend Tennocon 2x affinity. So as long as you fanboy and play the game, the longer you have to wait on drops. So as of right now if your playing the game and didn't get drops then your playing was double edged sword. That is all.#CareAgain #BoycottWarframe

I fail to see the logic with in your post, why would DE be intentionally not giving people items, because “They don’t want to work” if that were the case we would still only have 8 warframe instead of the 40+ we have current and still yet to come. While it would make sense to come to the conclusion that they are doing the 10 day double Xp/affinity. It matches up with previous years around the same time as Tenno con. Let’s they are scared to lose player base, any gaming company would be a especially with 300k+ viewers watching their stream and promising a free item for watching 30mins of an almost 7 hour stream, which may overload their servers with the amount of gifts being hand out rapidly, especially if players were logging in let’s say about a minute the servers would become full and laggy ruining player’s experiences with the game which may cause a larger fall in player base than missing a few gifts or delaying the arrival of thousands. They are ultimately trying to make sure that each player’s experience with the game is the same. I fear that your intention with your rant is either selfish or malicious, I’m not saying they are your intentions, I just fear that they maybe that way. 

I encourage everyone to be patient and if you don’t get want you want with in your desired time, or tolerable time to sum it a ticket, and try not to follow anyone telling you to quit the game or boycott it. The DEs are only human like us, they make mistakes and so do we.

• Like 1
On 2020-08-02 at 7:40 AM, Techn0geist said:

Glad to hear the Twitch Drops are still rolling out, thanks for the update!

On a semi-related note, I received the Mystery Decoration but not the Lemnas Staff Skin from the TennoLive Relay, anyone else in this boat?

I am still in this boat, I seen that I had got the skin but I checked today and it's not in my inventory

11 minutes ago, Cryptekslayer6 said:

I watched the whole of tennocon & took part in the trivia, so far ive received the athodai, the skin & the necromech statue, im guessing that hydroid is still backlogged but im also yet to receive my email in regards to taking part in the trivia. I did everything correctly & gave my email when prompted but still nothing, Can i still expect this email or is it bugged? 

Same, except I didn't even get the Athodai.  That Trivia was tough stuff too, I was one question away from Positive score, and I messed up on like three questions that I did know that I picked to quickly for, or got sidetracked by that guy who kept answering like he knew the questions and he got it wrong anyway lol.