Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

hace 34 minutos, (PS4)Lord_Sorcerer dijo:

I'm still waiting on the Athodai and Hydroid Prime but the thing is that I never got the drop last year despite watching (and loving) all of TennoCon and being linked to Twitch.  I contacted tech support back then and was told there was "nothing they could do."  That's a ridiculous statement since their company has full control over my character's inventory.  Either way, I strongly encourage DE to find a more reliable way to distribute their promotional items than through Twitch.  I'm tired of waiting and wondering.

Same thing here. Bought TennoCon digital pass both times. No items. Account is properrly linked because I get all promo Twitch items (the ones at the "crown" icon inside Twich UI)

I was so paranoid I had Twitch window on focus aaaall the time and with volume up. 

I hope I get my drops. This method is not reliable at all.

Note: I'm "dodonpachi" and I'm on Nintendo Switch

I'm really hanging out for the Athodai gun, got everything else staff skin, decoration (no Hydroid already have the frame so not bothered), was in Tennocon relay for the whole stream start to finish, It was spine tingling/shivering, can't wait to explore the world myself.

Keep up the great work DE. 👍

3 hours ago, (PS4)Poestis said:

Same, except I didn't even get the Athodai.  That Trivia was tough stuff too, I was one question away from Positive score, and I messed up on like three questions that I did know that I picked to quickly for, or got sidetracked by that guy who kept answering like he knew the questions and he got it wrong anyway lol. 

Haha yeah i had the dumb idea of doing the sortie while doing it ended up negative with the final question when i rushed it 🤦‍♂️, gave my mate a laugh as i screamed at myself. Definitely doing the trivia again, if they do it again anyway 🤞

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 PM, Fireshock said:

I got my Hydroid Prime today but I still haven't received the Athodai. I watched the Tenno Trivia from start to finish, wasn't that supposed to count as a panel? I'm hoping because they're prioritizing Hydroid with the script that I'll still get the Athodai later.

Update: I got my Athodai just now. So I can confirm they're still being given out.

Archived