Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

I got the staff skin and the mystery decoration from the tennocon relay but didnt get anything from twitch, was definitely connected properly because it was the same character that got the nekros prime from that stream last year. Maybe just have to wait 24-48 hours for it.

I've watch the entire TennoCon and just received the Staff Skin and the Final Decoration ; i hope i will received the other drops (Athodai, Hydroid Prime and the Trivia Orbiter "poster"), but sometimes, with the Warframe drop system, i received nothing...

EDIT : just verify after my connexion to Warframe, and nothing.

If the drops went chronologically I would have gotten the drops ages ago since I was on when there was like around 40k people watching. Or does the drop count only from TennoLive onward?

Aside from that, thank you for the streams and effort that went into them 🙂  They were a blast to watch. Say hello to the paint sniffer Taylor 😛

Got the Athodai and the Necromech statue, but no Lemnas skin nor Hydroid Prime. Kinda odd to receive the decoration but no skin at all as it was supposed to be given out chronologically while hanging around the TennoLive Relay... I also had to send a support ticket for the TennoTrivia issue (had no email prompt at the end). Let's hope we all get what we miss.

And congrats for the show, it was full of surprises 😉

1 hour ago, (PS4)soren7676 said:

Thank you for keeping us updated! I was freaking out but I'm a little reassured now. Still haven't received the gun or hydroid even though I started watching the stream way before a friend of mine did... which is a bit concerning since she mentioned it was chronological.  Everything was linked so hopefully it's just stuck in the pipe somewhere. =/

Haven't received the hand cannon and hydroid prime yet, but was a great tennocon, now just gotta wait a lil. Should be no problem other than that 😊

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

I take this to mean that the Athodai should reach people first, then Hydroid Prime, and those who met the 30 minute quota for each will get theirs first?

I tuned in while signed in on Twitch an hour after it started, and I haven't gotten either yet. I can only imagine when will those who tuned in later than me get their stuff.

I was sat in channel from about 45 minutes before the actual time for go live. To give people an idea about how DElayed (😄) the drops are. I got an in-game message about Baro Ki'Teer at 15:00 (for reference), I got Athodai at 17:59, Lemnas Staff Skin at 22:22 at the same time as Necramech Statue. No sign yet of Hydroid Prime. This is an informational and not a complaint. I'm happy to wait. Already have Hydroid Prime anyway so it's just a spare slot for either Ember Prime or Frost Prime when I finally get them, or a spare slot for the non-primes that'll be sacrificed to the Helminth room.

As a side question: Those rooms people got teleported to; Can we visit them through an interface please? I got to explore the first, the second I got teleported to and then back out of in about 10 seconds and never got to see the others.

I got the pistol, so know my account is linked properly, waiting on the warframe to drop. 

The reveal was amazing, How you pulled the reveal (In the tennocon relay) off without us having the code, was an incredible accomplishment

I still don't have either of the twitch drops, this happened last time also so I'm expecting it to eff up here also despite my account being linked.  I wonder if its because my twitch is using a different email then my warframe account.

Archived