Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Nothing for me too except the decoration Statue of the new mecha and the staff skin when I was at the Tennocon relay during the stream. My Twitch Prime and WF accounts are linked for many years now and I got most of drops that were possible so far...

To be honest I don't care that much of Hydroid Prime (that I own for many time) but I would be very upset if I could not get the Athodai that counts XP for mastery rank... From what I understand this weapon can't be obtain differently for the moment... I don't have that much weapons that I can level up now...

I do not have got anything from the Tenno Triva too and I was able to send my email address at the end of the game though but it seams not working so far... What are we supposed to get exactly for playing the Tenno trivia game during the stream with @[DE]Megan  ?

Il y a 8 heures, Firetempest a dit :

You had to be in relay for them and you got them like a drop instantly.

Well, you know... They prioritize hydroid prime, sooooooo... the others drop have been delayed too, due to the massive audience. Not just hydroid....

(and if i wasn't there with my account liked, i would not post anything...)

On 2020-08-02 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

Got my Athodai no problem but still waiting on Hydroid Prime and I watched the whole stream...gotta say though it was frigging epic! Great work guys 

I would just like to point out for everyone like me who had their accounts linked and was in the relay for the whole show.  Something happened with the twitch prime account not linking correctly because I also claimed my infested syndana while I was in there but never recieved it until after I read the troubleshooting procedures in the FAQ a day after tennocon. I had to unlink and relink. Then instantly boom I recieved the syndana. So because of the glitch with the accounts not being linked even though they showed it was I did not recieve hydroid or the gun.

On 2020-08-02 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

You say that its all been sent out, but I have yet to receive Hidroid Prime yet.

Archived