TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

On 2020-08-02 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

You say that its all been sent out, but I have yet to receive Hidroid Prime yet.

I didnt get my prime or the hand cannon despite being linked for 3 years and never having a single problem until now.Ive gotten all the past prime stuff just fine like the trinity,ash prime,syandas,decorations and so on. The drops for this tennocon are the only ones i have had problems with so far.

• Like 2

I don't think they're reading forums. Remember when we posted 58 pages why not to nerf Xoris? I've been posting all over their post on Twitter saying I haven't gotten hand cannon and still nothing and that's where DE is most active.

10 minutes ago, Knights_of_nii said:

I would just like to point out for everyone like me who had their accounts linked and was in the relay for the whole show.  Something happened with the twitch prime account not linking correctly because I also claimed my infested syndana while I was in there but never recieved it until after I read the troubleshooting procedures in the FAQ a day after tennocon. I had to unlink and relink. Then instantly boom I recieved the syndana. So because of the glitch with the accounts not being linked even though they showed it was I did not recieve hydroid or the gun.

Wait, there was an infested Syandana as well? I didn't see the whole stream (Rewatching parts of it when I can now), at least I haven't heard mention of that part. Will the syandana come back somehow?

On 2020-08-02 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yea....Not quite.

Watched literally the entire day's worth of stream, played the quiz, got the gun.

No Hydroid drop after repeatedly defending you guys from whiny children who were screeching about "what was owed to them".

So now that you're claiming all eligible players have received theirs, Where the feck is mine and what is going to be done for all of those who earned it but have been shafted by DE's tech.

Just now, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Wait, there was an infested Syandana as well? I didn't see the whole stream (Rewatching parts of it when I can now), at least I haven't heard mention of that part. Will the syandana come back somehow?

The syndana was a twitch prime (paid service) drop

• Like 2
1 minute ago, (PS4)jasperc08 said:

The syndana was a twitch prime (paid service) drop

Oh gotcha. I only have a standard Twitch account myself, so that explains it 🙂

Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I noticed a typo shortly after the post was made :)
  • Like 1

Watched official Stream with a properly linked account from about 1PM EST Saturday when Miabyte was on up until the end of Tennocon. At 5PM I went into the Tennocon relay and remained there until everything was done. All I got was the staff skin and Hydroid. Skin dropped as soon as I loaded into the relay. Lots of my clan mates are having the same issue with drops missing. Not sure whether or not to submit a ticket yet considering Rebecca says everything should've been handed out now, but I met the requirements for all drops and are still missing things so not sure what to do.

Edited by (XB1)ITDeveloping

I got Hydroid Prime from watching on Steam, but it didn't come with a reactor.

Same as last year with Nekros Prime, although last year I did get another Nekros Prime with a reactor from Twitch.

On 2020-08-02 at 9:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What, I was in the Tennocon Relay for the entire session no Athodai gun, got my staff skin and Decoration though. I really hope there will be another way to get this gun. 

I had twitch running but I think it messed up around an hour into it, don't really care about Hydroid Prime being MR29.

I've been linked for 3 years, watched before TennoLive for at least an hour and watched all of TennoLive. Haven't received the hand cannon or Hydroid. I also briefly participated during the trivia section, also no drops received. I also couldn't be on the relay because my game data got corrupted and I had to re-install during the stream.

• Like 1