Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

I received everything throughout the course of the stream but with as many problems as this causes each year, I think moving forward these things should just be given out to everyone who has an active account automatically. Most people would still stream the event and would probably enjoy it more since they aren't panicking about drops. The interactivity this year was pretty fun but every time this happens it leaves a bad taste in the communities mouth. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, (PS4)Phyrexian_Augur said:

From the Twitch Drops section of the Support site:

"While support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops.

If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side."

Verified my accounts are linked with my platfrom and Warframe, yet I received nothing and looks like a ticket won't help...

In the same boat. I have the ducats from Thursday's stream, The gun from Pre-show but no Hydroid and I was watching the entire time.

I have a feeling we'll receive an update in a few hours once shyte really hits the fan after people get home from work, see the "all rewards sent" bullshyte and then NO DROP.

Edited by (PS4)Zerokiryu1701
On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Watched the stream from 5-6 when hydroid it was mentioned to watch for 30 minutes to get him. Haven’t received him yet. Got staff skin and statue at end of stream. Probably missed out on pistol but I should be getting hydroid, correct?

Same as a lot of other people.  Got the 500 ducats from the Thursday stream so I know it's linked properly (unless it conveniently broke in the intervening day and a half) but no gun, no Hydroid.  Watched just about the entire stream, participated in the trivia contest, got the prompt to submit my email address, nothing from that either.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Zerokiryu1701 said:

In the same boat. I have the ducats from Thursday's stream, The gun from Pre-show but no Hydroid and I was watching the entire time.

I have a feeling we'll receive an update in a few hours once shyte really hits the fan after people get home from work, see the "all rewards sent" bullshyte and then NO DROP.

Same, got ducats during community stream and just rechecked and verified link. I'm submitting a ticket anyway.

I got 500 Ducats on Thursday, I got the Athodai and the staff skin on Saturday. I was also in the Tennocon relay on Xbox and got taken for the ride, while being logged into Twitch on mobile. However, I did not get the email prompt after the quiz and I did not get Hydroid Prime. 

This is my first Tennocon and the show was good, but those issue of not getting all the drops it's very disappointing. Are we supposed to file a support ticket?

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Phyrexian_Augur said:

From the Twitch Drops section of the Support site:

"While support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops.

If you have trouble receiving Twitch drops please UN-link your Twitch and Warframe accounts from BOTH ENDS. It is very important you disconnect both sides, not just one side."

Verified my accounts are linked with my platfrom and Warframe, yet I received nothing and looks like a ticket won't help...

So this means if you haven't gotten an item by now, you won't be getting it? 

Just now, (PS4)damnation78 said:

So this means if you haven't gotten an item by now, you won't be getting it? 

Seems so, it’s probably a bot but I’m guessing DE wanted to rush it and made mistakes in the code for the twitch rewards.

• Like 1
On 2020-08-02 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Still haven’t gotten my Twitch drops was in stream all day with my account linked. Got the rewards for being in the Relay. My Twitch is alfalead56

I still have not received my Athodai, And my friend has still not received his hydroid. I have about a 2 hour screen recording of my watching the stream (I watched the stream on my phone with the official twitch app) and so did my friend, he joined at about 2:30 and I was there from the start during the stream countdown all the way to the end, I got my staff and Statue but still I have not received my Athodai My account was linked and has been because I was receive twitch drops even before tennocon for watching the streams, I’m kind of just aggravated at the fact that they say they’re done and Me nor my friend have completely received our drops, I re-loaded the game about 3-5 times, checked my inventory, and checked my arsenal. And still no Athodai same with my friend. His PS4 Username is shadowclaw657 and we still haven’t gotten our drops so if you could fix this, that would be greatly appreciated. Both of us have patiently been waiting since tennocon and tennolive ended. So please if I can get my Athodai and he can get his hydroid that would greatly appreciated. Thanks image0.png

(Forgot to mention he got his Athodai but didn’t get hydroid, I got hydroid but didn’t get Athodai)

(Also it’s only about 2hrs because my phone ran out of space)

-DragonKiller922 (PS4)

Edited by (PS4)DragonKiller922
Needed to add an image