TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

On 2020-08-02 at 8:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Is there any reason why I didn’t get Hydroid Prime? I never left the stream from the beginning and I got the hand cannon, but not Hydroid Prime. 

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

I haven't receive the drop? What can i do? I was on the stream from start to finish?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Gdamnbluepool said:

Is there any reason why I didn’t get Hydroid Prime? I never left the stream from the beginning and I got the hand cannon, but not Hydroid Prime. 

I'm in the exact same boat. Received the pistol, but not Hydroid.  

Why give out new weapons that gives xp on a system that obviously is faulty.. it`s like RNG with bad drop rate. It was a great tennocon that gets destroyd by this ****. Non of my buddys got everything. >Hydroid idc about but the new weapon is something i wanted. Watched whole stream like so many others.

I got the Athodai drop, but didn't receive the Hydroid Prime drop. I sent a support ticket already, hopefully I can get some closure on this. TennoCon was great regardless of this.

Edit: Yes, I was in the stream from start to finish. If my Twitch account wasn't linked properly, then I'm assuming I wouldn't get anything.

Edited by (PS4)LunarZeroX

I got every drop except the ship decoration. Why I didn't get it I have no idea, my friends received the decoration when they was dancing but for some reason I was not dancing in the tennolive relay.

Seeing as so many people are still missing drops this drop system obviously does not work. Please do something about this as I was looking to adding the decoration to my orbiter.

1 minute ago, (XB1)DougieXP said:

I'm in the exact same boat. Received the pistol, but not Hydroid.  

Haven’t received either sadly, I’m linked and everything, watched the whole thing from the art contest to the end