Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

There was a year that DE ran a script to reward people who didn't get the drops via twitch by checking to see if they had logged in within a day or two of Tennocon. The script only rewarded what people didn't have (meaning people couldn't get extras if they DID receive the drop from twitch). 

I think it would be good if they did that again here. I only got the hand cannon and staff skin, but I'd really like the decoration and an extra Hydroid Prime.

Watched the full stream all day, still no athodai nor hydroid prime. I even claimed the infested syandana and got it on my warframe account the same day, so the twitch account was correctly linked.

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Hello - to date, the only items I have received thus far: Apis Syandana, Lemnas Staff Skin & Necramech Statue

I watched the ENTIRE stream from start to finish, participated in chat, have screen shots from TennoCon Relay (purchased the PASS), and my account is/was linked with Twitch Prime.

Please assist -thanks! 

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

Watched the entire stream and before that checked if i was connected with my accounts and no rewards yet still please make sure everyone has received their rewards before making a post like this

On 2020-08-02 at 6:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

I still haven't receive Hydroid Prime yet, is the drops still getting sent out?

I watched the stream from start to finish and still haven't receive Hydroid Prime.

This is exactly what they should do.  I don't know how they can post that all eligible drops have been made when there are many of us telling them otherwise.  

Great idea blackbeltdude7: "

There was a year that DE ran a script to reward people who didn't get the drops via twitch by checking to see if they had logged in within a day or two of Tennocon. The script only rewarded what people didn't have (meaning people couldn't get extras if they DID receive the drop from twitch). 

I think it would be good if they did that again here. I only got the hand cannon and staff skin, but I'd really like the decoration and an extra Hydroid Prime."

Hi DE, I come here to notify u as have many before me, That there’s still people that havent recieved their drops (Hand Cannon and Hydroid) as myself, Instead of just watching 30 min on 1 device to get the rewards, I connected 20 min Before the stream started, halfway trough i also started watching it on my pc, with the account linked, And i watched it till the end, But seeing that i only got a Staff Skin and a Decoration, But not the Hydroid Prime that was promised im quite mad, So if you have a solution, Or maybe a form that we can fill ill gladly do that, i just want the prize it was promised, Good Stream tho.

Hi,

I did finally get the Athodai and Hydroid Prime ~28h apart from each other, but...

Spoiler

x8qJqCa.jpg

NiFsXf1.jpg

I've yet to release Lemnas Staff Skin or Necramech Statue, even though I clearly got them displayed for me ingame and here's proof screenshots for it:

Lemnas Staff Skin dropping...

Ht2KFCy.jpg

Necramech Statue dropping...

oNuM56Z.jpg

And I even stayed for a while after

YOPZ4VU.jpg

Here comes another BUT... The screenshot above, where red text shown on top of screen with quote "Bye for now!" was about just before when the 'forced dance part' occured. And as you can see I was already doing the 'Pendalum Narta' dance... I NEVER saw the 'forced' dance party across the relay as my game literally crashed to desktop out of the blue automatically opening me this website: https://www.warframe.com/en/memory and I believe that the crash had something to do with the dance emote being the same what I was already using.

SO I think that I might have missed out on the Relay-drops, because I never "completed the mission" by leaving the Relay instance normally - so the Lemnas Skin and Necramech Statue were considered 'lost' by mission failure as my game crashed.

Should I still wait if the items might someday appear in my inbox? Or should I contact support?

Archived