Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Watched the twitch broadcasts for most of the afternoon - No Hand Cannon. ☹️

Continued into watching the Stream on the same device and got the Hydroid Prime. 🙃

What gives ?  Its like its only working sometimes and on selective broadcasts.

They may have to run a script like times before for those you did not get the weapon - for Mastery Rank.

Deliberately waited for the notice that all drops has been sent out before posting this message.

DE did a bang up job once more, Now "TWO YEARS" in a row same thing happened, seriously last time I do any Tennocon digital anything, watching since start of the twitch stream to finish and even went to Tenno(CON) relay for staff skin and mystery decoration and lo and behold copy and past of last year once more. This is very unfair to the many MANY fans who still have not gotten what you said we would get for watching "your" Tenno(CON). If you cant do what you say than don't offer something you cant deliver properly because this was just as bad as 2019's but MUCH worse.

P.S. Still no Hydroid Prime....

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Necrulge said:

DE did a bang up job once more, Now "TWO YEARS" in a row same thing happened, seriously last time I do any Tennocon digital anything, watching since start of the twitch stream to finish and even went to Tenno(CON) relay for staff skin and mystery decoration and lo and behold copy and past of last year once more. This is very unfair to the many MANY fans who still have not gotten what you said we would get for watching "your" Tenno(CON). If you cant do what you say than don't offer something you cant deliver properly because this was just as bad as 2019's but MUCH worse.

And the year before.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Necrulge said:

Yikes, my First year, this is not very encouraging =( 

I just submitted a Ticket via Support. I waited until I saw the Post that ALL Items have been delivered before posting on this Forum, but maybe a Ticket is a better route?

Dunno (I too watched from 30min before start until they signed off, they actually went slightly over schedule. Hope that I didn't spend my day parked in front of my computer, eating lunch etc , lol - was a great show, but getting what was promised (even purchased the TennoCon Ticket) would be great!

16 minutes ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

Hi,

I did finally get the Athodai and Hydroid Prime ~28h apart from each other, but...

Reveal hidden contents

x8qJqCa.jpg

NiFsXf1.jpg

I've yet to release Lemnas Staff Skin or Necramech Statue, even though I clearly got them displayed for me ingame and here's proof screenshots for it:

Lemnas Staff Skin dropping...

Ht2KFCy.jpg

Necramech Statue dropping...

oNuM56Z.jpg

And I even stayed for a while after

YOPZ4VU.jpg

Here comes another BUT... The screenshot above, where red text shown on top of screen with quote "Bye for now!" was about just before when the 'forced dance part' occured. And as you can see I was already doing the 'Pendalum Narta' dance... I NEVER saw the 'forced' dance party across the relay as my game literally crashed to desktop out of the blue automatically opening me this website: https://www.warframe.com/en/memory and I believe that the crash had something to do with the dance emote being the same what I was already using.

SO I think that I might have missed out on the Relay-drops, because I never "completed the mission" by leaving the Relay instance normally - so the Lemnas Skin and Necramech Statue were considered 'lost' by mission failure as my game crashed.

Should I still wait if the items might someday appear in my inbox? Or should I contact support?

I also have pics as well from the event I watch it live before it even started and it was my first tennocon but I do agree with you I still have the gun and skin but haven’t received hydroid and the decoration 

Something must have gone very badly this time. Once again as it seems. 

I’m on Switch and still no weapon nor warframe. 

A couple of years ago I followed a few twitch partners and got lots of drops; I have done absolutely nothing to my account since then and I regularly get Twitch Prime rewards for Warframe on my Switch, so the link between Twitch and Warframe accounts is fine. 

Still I got no drops from tennocon. 

Well, I guess it’s time to file just another ticket...

Archived