Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the update, logged in a bit ago. The gun arrived quickly for me as I was among those who were there at the start. But now I know why it's taking so long for my Hydriod Prime to show up. I'll keep waiting as can't do much else. Had fun at the TennoConn, though the delay made the media based questions impossible for me as the question would 0 out before the picture would come up. Anyhow good luck clearing the backlog.

Fantastic TennoCon! Great job! Loved every minute of it! 

Does this "slow" drops include the Lenmas Skin and the Mystery Decoration as well? I spent over 12 hours uninterrupted in the TennoCon Relay (server #2) yesterday on PS4, and still have not received those items, but I have received my Hydroid Prime and my Athodai. 

Hello! Well first tennocon was amazing and I am so excited for the upcoming stuff! But sadly I only got the Athodai I can understand for Hydroid but as for the relay stuff I haven't received any even though I was there during the entire time, I hope it's just a bug or something because I really want the staff skin and the decoration ^^' if required I also have a few screen shots just in case, but anyway thank you for your work and letting us know that it'll take a while!

i recieved hand canon and skin right after quiz, but still no hydro and statue . watched whole tennocon and stayed in tennocon relay with stalker, klem and all the epicness, that was happening. Hope i will get mechabot statue

Thank You DE for keeping us constantly updated, Enjoyed a lot watching Tennocon Live 2020 for the first time. Can't wait to receive my Hydriod Prime Twitch Drop and Heart of Deimos Update, that was Quite an Experience to have first hand glimpse on Heart of Deimos Update within Tennocon Live Relay. Thank You again and Keep up the Good Work. Love From India

Archived