Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

vor 18 Minuten schrieb (PS4)ErydisTheLucario:

U

Uh...no, you're not done, alot if us still haven't got Hydroid Prime, and I watched Tenno Live from the unveiling of Xaku all the way through the stream. I'm eligible for it, yet I still don't have it. There's no way you can be done. People are still missing their rewards. Don't just go through and give a majority of players Hydroid, that leaves us, who have watched most of, if not all of both streams, high and dry. If this is how Tennocon is gonna be about rewards, I'm not so sure I'm even gonna support next years Tennocon.

I see it the same way.  Seen everything and no hydroid.😡

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

I watched from start to finished and never received my Hydroid prime.  I received the hand cannon.  XB1 GT b1gfoot18

3 hours ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

Hi,

I did finally get the Athodai and Hydroid Prime ~28h apart from each other, but...

Reveal hidden contents

x8qJqCa.jpg

NiFsXf1.jpg

I've yet to release Lemnas Staff Skin or Necramech Statue, even though I clearly got them displayed for me ingame and here's proof screenshots for it:

Lemnas Staff Skin dropping...

Ht2KFCy.jpg

Necramech Statue dropping...

oNuM56Z.jpg

And I even stayed for a while after

YOPZ4VU.jpg

Here comes another BUT... The screenshot above, where red text shown on top of screen with quote "Bye for now!" was about just before when the 'forced dance part' occured. And as you can see I was already doing the 'Pendalum Narta' dance... I NEVER saw the 'forced' dance party across the relay as my game literally crashed to desktop out of the blue automatically opening me this website: https://www.warframe.com/en/memory and I believe that the crash had something to do with the dance emote being the same what I was already using.

SO I think that I might have missed out on the Relay-drops, because I never "completed the mission" by leaving the Relay instance normally - so the Lemnas Skin and Necramech Statue were considered 'lost' by mission failure as my game crashed.

Should I still wait if the items might someday appear in my inbox? Or should I contact support?

Same here. Although I didn't leave the relay normally, I just turned off my xbox soon after the red text made me dance.

iv been trying so hard to be patient xD but the update that says all the drops have gone out has me kinda worried im getting shafted 😕 id like the hand cannon out of principle but i was legitimately stoked for hydroid prime, rescheduled my whole day so i could be 100% sure i was there for

edit: it was entirely my own fault lol 

Well this was my first tennocon and probably my last. You said all rewards have been sent out but no hydroid or trivia reward here. Everything was logged in and linked correctly as I did get the gun and relay items. It wouldn't be so bad except you need to do what you say you are going to do. I have seen posts where people got the rewards for watching the portions. I watched the entire thing! 

Same situation as last year where they gave out Lotus Ephemera for the bulk of the day watching and then Nekros Prime for the finale.  Waited til they said hey its all done, checked inbox again *right now*  and still no Hydroid Prime. 

I watched the entire show, got the gun, staff skin, mech decor.... no participation award from the quiz kit and yes it had permissions and no Hydroid Prime.

4分钟前 , (XB1)KNYGHTSTORM 说:

Well this was my first tennocon and probably my last. You said all rewards have been sent out but no hydroid or trivia reward here. Everything was logged in and linked correctly as I did get the gun and relay items. It wouldn't be so bad except you need to do what you say you are going to do. I have seen posts where people got the rewards for watching the portions. I watched the entire thing! 

I might also

I never recieved the Weapon, Hydroid Prime, nor Trivia participation reward either even tho I was watching from almost the very begining of the day and claimed my Twicth prime loot Syandana/boosters at the start of the stream so I know that my twitch is linked to my account and I was logged in. Waited for this morning to send in the support ticket knowing that they were still sending the drops out but seeing as how they are done I figured time to submit it.

Archived