Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-02 at 6:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Well I still haven't received anything on PS4. NO HAND CANNON, NO HYDROID PRIME, and NO TRIVIA REWARDS! I submitted a support ticket, but have yet to receive a response. You guys at DE need to re-check your system because it seems you missed a whole lot of people! 

The show was great and the reveal was amazing, so I am happy I watched it all! But can I get my rewards for doing so?

Well this is disappointing, I have all of the items for linking my Twitch account, and watched the whole broadcast with my brother on Twitch while standing in the relay, and did not receive the promised Warframe. I was just waiting, hoping the drop would come, but now you are saying the drops are complete?

Submitted a ticket for Hydroid Prime. Ticket #2235419.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)xSINNRx said:

My support ticket has beren open since a hour after tennocon 

if you opened it that close to tennocon then they already closed it, you will have to go in and reopen it.

also this late in the day they are likely closed because they are on Canada time so at earliest we won't see a reply until tomorrow.

On 2020-08-02 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Then where is mine?!

Now I'm annoyed. They say there is a delay, I waited. They said it'll be a long delay, so I patiently wait. Then they just don't give me the drop. I'm seeing I'm not the only one. I got the athodai so that confirms I was linked, and I watched the whole stream, so where is my Hydroid? This is very frustrating. Nice show and all, but some of us was planning on having fun with Hydroid, I'd like to start soon.

1 hour ago, (XB1)KNYGHTSTORM said:

Well this was my first tennocon and probably my last. You said all rewards have been sent out but no hydroid or trivia reward here. Everything was logged in and linked correctly as I did get the gun and relay items. It wouldn't be so bad except you need to do what you say you are going to do. I have seen posts where people got the rewards for watching the portions. I watched the entire thing! 

It was my first as well, I bought the tennocon booster pack and everything ☹. I started watching at 11:30 am, got the gun and continued on up until well after 6 pm. Joined the relay at 5 and watched the reveal, got the staff skin but nothing else. I even pay for twitch prime for the monthly rewards just for warframe. So sad really.  I won't waste my time like that again.  

Archived