Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

I got my the hand cannon after 4 hours or so, my brother is still waiting for his 😞

my personal thought about your ''breaking record'' about people watching the live. pretty sure most was there only for the hand cannon. so I am very not impressed by that record and I think DE intentionally give a new weapon to get viewers.

On the good side tho, you are giving updates about the whole situation.

I still haven't got my hand cannon or hydroid or my decoration. I really  want my hand cannon at least. I watched from start to finish and didnt get my drop all day. I got my noggle and staff skin from tennocon relay thats all. Please help. Loved the reveals and this was an awesome event. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)KSMOOTHSSJ4 said:

I still haven't got my hand cannon or hydroid or my decoration. I really  want my hand cannon at least. I watched from start to finish and didnt get my drop all day. I got my noggle and staff skin from tennocon relay thats all. Please help. Loved the reveals and this was an awesome event. Thank you. 

I am waiting for the gun, hydroid, and tennotrivia reward

2 hours ago, (PS4)MaKTaiL said:

I got Hydroid, the weapon skin and the orbiter decoration but I did not get the hand cannon. I've watched all panels across the day.

this is my status too, regardless i must say that this was a cool event! Given the circumstances I'm impressed with what DE put together for us. 

Interesting panels and reveals too!

Thanks DE for making such an amazing and accessible game! 

I'll give time, I miss only two items, the Hydroid Prime (things are rolling for it apparently)
But then the Necramech statue, I was in teh relay up until the end of the stream, so I know I should have it, but I noted the Relay's rooms were MASSIVELY behind the stream is it possible that the Necramech statue was only awarded at the end of the showrooms ?

WOW!! That was so cool. To be honest that was my first Tennocon and I see why people love watching it on Twitch or being there. I watched the whole thing and I have all the things linked. I'm just blown away how many people showed or was watching the Twitch stream. So if the gifts are delayed i understand cause that is alot of gifts to give out. Hopefully Tennocon well always get bigger and better every time. Thanks again for making Warframe great and fun. I'm looking forward to the update. Thanks again.

I had to go to work during Tennolive (sadly my schedule got changed last minute to where I would end up missing it). I left my PS4 running in hopes that I may still get hydroid prime but I have no idea if it stayed on long enough for the whole event. Only drops I got are the cannon that I knew I'd get for watching the other Tennocon stuff before work and the skin. Either way I missed out on the relay changing.

sad doctor who GIF

Archived