Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

still haven't received the frame or the gun. I started watching during the concept art panel all the way through, did the trivia - got the email prompt. made sure my accounts were linked (i get the regular twitch prime drops) got the statue and staff skin, but nothing else. what gives?

1 minute ago, 1stborn1492 said:

still haven't received the frame or the gun. I started watching during the concept art panel all the way through, did the trivia - got the email prompt. made sure my accounts were linked (i get the regular twitch prime drops) got the statue and staff skin, but nothing else. what gives?

Same

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is a report, not a complaint:

The Tennocon drops mostly worked, on my end.
Both my brother and I got both of the Athodai and Hydroid.
I got the Necramech, but - amusingly - not the staff skin.

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

I watched 3 hours of tennocon with my account linked and still haven't received the athodai

7 minutes ago, Chroia said:

This is a report, not a complaint:

The Tennocon drops mostly worked, on my end.
Both my brother and I got both of the Athodai and Hydroid.
I got the Necramech, but - amusingly - not the staff skin.

Lucky, I started watching it at 2pm all the way through to the end but I didn't get anything but it was still a pretty cool tennocon. My first tennocon.

On 2020-08-02 at 8:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

I watched since 12:30 till the end and i still havent got anything :((( and my acount is linked

can i do anything about it ?

Watched since at least 2pm on both mine and my kid's Twitch accounts. He got the gun, no hydroid, I received neither. 1/2 and 0/2. Both accounts were linked properly, as I had just claimed the Twitch Prime bonus before . Tried unlinking and relinking both just now. No drop in the queue. 

Archived