Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-02 at 6:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

I did not receive my hydroid prime 

Am 2.8.2020 um 13:24 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

Sorry for that, but are you sure you are done? I haven't got the Hydroid primy and i'm sure i watched 30 min of stream(tennolive) even more, but not only i'm missing Hydroid, much people on console are missing him. Cen you fix it please? 

On 2020-08-02 at 1:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

I watched and havent goten it 😞

I have yet to receive the Athodai. I watched throughout the entirety of the Tennocon stream and enjoyed it quite a bit. Even refreshed my browser to make sure things were working ok.

Everything else made it though. What steps should i take to get this rectified? I'm really looking forward to using this hand canon.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Anotha_Dmension:

Same here, watched entire stream and no drops. 

Same here bro. Watched the entire Stream and didnt get athodai or Hydroid. I really hope DE reads this and does something about it.

Archived