Vauban: ¿Tesla Nervos?¿Photon Strike?
Volt: Shock
Wisp: ¿Breach surge?¿Will o Wisp?
Wukong: Cloud Walker
Zephyr: Airburst

Limbo is not included

Abilities whit ¿? are then i have really questions about this

10 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

I don't believe it. Larva is one of the best abilities in the game in my opinion. Of course, if DE wants me to put Larva on every single Warframe, they are welcome to.

Any Nidus ability except Larva needs the mutation passive to work. So Larva is the likely candidate.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DidacoJack said:

Imho:

Gara: her 1

Hydroid: his "mobility" wave ability. 2, I think it is.

Edit: also I don't think Protea would give her Grenade Fan. How would it work with Hyldrin? Spend shields to... gain shields?

Doesn't pillage use shields, to gain shields

11 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Sleight of Hand + Explosive Legerdemain is way too good of an ability to allow it to spread across multiple frames.

Hall of mirrors and Eclipse are way more broken to be universal abilities.

5 minutes ago, Amadurim said:

I know, but thanks to Eclipse being glitchy, uncontrollable and unpredictable, I think it's far more likely to be the one used than Sleight of Hand. Sleight of Hand giving you a map wide nuke is way too much, whereas thanks to the increased aimbotting and ability ignoring capabilities of the enemies at higher levels, Eclipse and Hall of Mirrors lose their efficiency. That's why I think Sleight of Hand is the least likely. Hall of Mirrors could also be considered "signature", cause when you think Mirage, you think of her clones, so that only leaves Eclipse.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Where? Please don't let this be true.

Pablo's twitter, though take it with a grain of salt, since he also mentions Super Jump.

I’ll spoil these two. Saryn is Molt, Nezha is Fire Walker. Every other frame is Super Jump

56 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Can you really be so sure though? Pablo jokes a lot on his twitter, theres even a joke in the same tweet.

It cannot be Spore, that is her main thing. It cannot be Miasma, it does 4x damage with Spore (would be useless without). It cannot be Toxic Lash, that ability is just too powerful. This leaves only Molt, which is a fine and fun ability (and very good with Brief Respite), though there will likely be better options.

1 hour ago, Amadurim said:

Eclipse is more broken on paper, but it is the target ability in my opinion because it's not consistent and the UI buff value does not reflect the actual buff value because it's affected by light levels, which means you can't rely on it.

18 minutes ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

I can only hope Rhino's ability is Roar, but chances are it will be charge.  Maybe his iron skin, as it would definitely help a number of the squishier frames, though that sounds like a really $#!%%& excuse to not go and address their survivability issues.

Iron Skin is his signature ability, so it's out of the question. The reasonable expectation is Rhino Charge because Roar is too big a buff as to not become mandatory.

Archived