Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we be able to rename these "Amalgam" warframes?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Ability swapping, you will be able to slap other abilities to a different warframe,

I'm asking if we can name them

99% sure, No. You wont be renaming them.

Because you can only change ONE ability in a whole frames kit. 

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Amalgams are a completely different thing. They’re not even infested related.

don't forget that Amalgams is nothing to do with mercury

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk02FSydVpVAgaRNSp5u5x12PoCulxA%3A1596372951137&source=hp&ei=17cmX-6JBoi5tAaaiY74Bw&q=amalgams&oq=Amalgams&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADIECAAQCjICCAAyAggAMgIIADIECAAQCjIKCC4QxwEQowIQClD_BVj_BWDeLmgAcAB4AIABXYgBXZIBATGYAQCgAQKgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab

or the content of metal or mercury metal for it is has nothing to do with the warframe.

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

WTF does that have to do with anything?

5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Amalgams are a completely different thing. They’re not even infested related.

Amalgamation is a word that is used for somethig mostly a creature who is a combination of different animals

I used this word because i don't know the true name of the process 

I don't mean the Amalgams from Jupiter 

5 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Why would you need to, it's not like you'll be able to swap all 4 abilities out. It's limited to one ability swap per frame, you'll still have 3 of the original ones at all times.

Well this is completely disappointing.

My hype overshadowed the truth behind Xaku as well, i misread the stream and thought he had an ability that is a copycat of different warframe abilities

Well, better luck next time, Time to go back and play spacelords.

16 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

*facepalm* he was trying referring a type of faults name as in definition of it's meaning to keep this simple lvl who can't understand what I am referring to.

It may not be translated the same in whatever language you use. But corpus and sentient "blends" are called Amalgams in Warframe. So it wouldn't fit that way. Corrupted seems more apt for spliced Warframes. Maybe you should 'keep this simple lvl'.

Just now, Firetempest said:

It may not be translated the same in whatever language you use. But corpus and sentient "blends" are called Amalgams in Warframe. So it wouldn't fit that way. Corrupted seems more apt for spliced Warframes. Maybe you should 'keep this simple lvl'.

Fact

• Xaku is none sentient but made out of void
  • Xaku is not Amalgams and wasn't forge by rare materials called "Tau"
  • Xaku is made by the void essence and it isn't metal but living energy
  • Xaku was confirmed by the dev that Xaku is a void frame

This pretty much sum it up and yes I am aware the name for Corpus was able get their hand on "Tau" because the Lotus that cause a fusion between the corpus and sentient making them probably an android and less of cyborg because well if you got more planet and get rid of flesh and made you metallic then your an android now.

Archived