Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the bounty sistem killed my intire hype for the heart of deimos

(PSN)yokai1235

Just now, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

sorre the forum don't load new post until you post or manually update the page wen you apologize i was finishing to write the post

Np dude, again my bad, it has been so long since I've done bounties I'd forgotten how much I hate them. You brought up some good points like I said, all of them on point after I reflected for a couple minutes. My answers weren't helpful in the slightest, and it was a $&*^ish answer Ngl. Sorry for that.

4 hours ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

the bounty sistem is one of the worst sistem on the game for forcing you to stay in a specific small corner of the map or mission fail forcing youto play a random mission types that you don't and ivenforcing you to get rng based lot that is less than doing regular exterminate  also puts you on a time limit and is boring like i can do hours of regular mission type but i can't tolerate the extreme long and boring bounty that makes you going a to b to c to d to e to f 

You haven't tried it yet, aren't going to be able to try it for weeks, but are already crying about it being boring. 

Seriously this is pretty ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You haven't tried it yet, aren't going to be able to try it for weeks, but are already crying about it being boring. 

Seriously this is pretty ridiculous. 

i gave tried the bounty sistem its not new we already on its fourth re hash of the sistem before heart of deimos was iven announced 

I mean, based on what I know of other open worlds in the game and the leaked bounty cycle then I expected for this to happen.

I also expect mining, fishing and conservation even though they were not shown or mentioned simply by virtue of the Deimos being an open world map with a day and night cycle. I have no reason to expect to be different for the sake of being different.

Sucks for you OP, but next year with Duviri you'll be disappointed again if you're still even around. So I'd recommend making your peace with it.

Archived