Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overall Game Information And Help

XDiegone

Question

hi and welcome to this help section which I am writing to help everyone and anyone who needs help. From simple info to wat u should be working on to areas of interest and farming areas plus more. im hoping if u have useful information u can contribute as im not a pro either there will be things I missed or don't know.

my first tip to any NEW players is check the wikia it is very useful to new players and you will find yourself going back to it many times long after u r a veteran.

my second tip is do a few solo missions in the beginning this way u can get use to the game easier and do things at ur peace. however ul want to start online play soon because the advantages of online far outway the perks of solo.

Next for farming most people recommend xini as a good spot because its an infected defense mission this is good because in infected missions alone there r more enemies than most others and defense missions have increasingly more enemies each round which makes it perfect. more enemies = more drop chances. also xini is a decently high level area which factors into mod rarity drop rate.

I will be adding more and more info as I go and correcting things often, I am hoping others will add also to make this a good source of info for people.

THANK YOU in advance for your help.

Edited by XDiegone

4 answers to this question

... recommend xini as a good spot because its an infected defense mission this is good because in infected missions alone there r more enemies than any other

Nope, Infested and Grineer # enemy spawns are similar, and Grineer grant more xp/unit.

also xini is a decently high level area which factors into mod drop rate.

Nope. Mod drop rate is independent from enemy level, although rarity of drop may be influenced.