Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Should Have Knockdown/stagger Immunity Moments

Shinobi-kun

Getting stun/knockdown/stagger locked is frustrating as it is already. We should have immunity during which we charge our melee or when we ground slam with our melee (jump attack). 

It was ridiculous when I was already in mid-air and the attack got cancelled by Grineer Heavies slam. 

TF2 Heavy would like.

And toxic fumes should do damage only when you stand for too long in it and fire mods do damage over time.

Edited by Shinobi-kun

You don't get it do you?

Not everybody gets the same mods or the ability to purchase those weapons.

I don't think you get it... Not everybody getting the same mods means that you have to work to get those mods if you want those abilities. They shouldn't be automatic because then everybody is walking around with god-mode on.

I don't think you get it... Not everybody getting the same mods means that you have to work to get those mods if you want those abilities. They shouldn't be automatic because then everybody is walking around with god-mode on.

Having 20% stagger resistance and I think 40% recovery between those two mods doesn't exactly confer god-mode. :-P

Edited by Taranis49

Having 20% stagger resistance and I think 40% recovery between those two mods doesn't exactly confer god-mode. :-P

ähm... you mean 80%? o.O

Fortitude(20%) + Sure Footed(60%)? Well i still think getting it up to 100% should be possible...  wasting 2 mod slots for this crap stat should be rewarded with 100%. xD

But i understand the anger, getting knocked down sucks, there is nothing more i hate about games then CC, when i started to play videogames CC was a rare thing with plenty of CD now its everywhere and in every game. xD

You still have the option to play rhino... 

ähm... you mean 80%? o.O

Fortitude(20%) + Sure Footed(60%)? Well i still think getting it up to 100% should be possible...  wasting 2 mod slots for this crap stat should be rewarded with 100%. xD

But i understand the anger, getting knocked down sucks, there is nothing more i hate about games then CC, when i started to play videogames CC was a rare thing with plenty of CD now its everywhere and in every game. xD

You still have the option to play rhino... 

Look at the three posts above mine, Sure-Footed wasn't mentioned anywhere - only constitution/fortitude were (those being the two mods in question). One doesn't even offer knockdown resistance, it offers recovery. :-P

Edited by Taranis49

"Sure Footed" is too dam hard to find. It should be in endless defense reward. Probably drop rate is 0.001% out of all the rares.

Plus the enemies such as Grineer Lancers need to stop having stack knock downs when your trying to get up. Especially for Survival as they have incredible spawn rate.