Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth possible warframes abilities

(PSN)Joulevette12

Helminth has abilities its own that it can grant, every Warframe will give one of its abilities upon being consumed however the abilities are pre-determined sadly

here is the my list i think of possible abilities that can be taken that should not break the game and make other warframes irrelevant

ASH - Shuriken,Teleport

ATLAS - Landslide,Tectonics

BANSHEE - Sonic boom,Silence

BARUUK - Lull,Desolate hand

CHROMA - Spectral scream,Elemental ward

EMBER - Fireball

EQUINOX -  Rest and rage

EXCALUBUR - Slashdash,Javelin

FROST - Freeze,Icewave

GARA - Shattered Lash,Spectrorage

GARUDA - Bloodletting

GAUSS - Kinetic Plating

GRENDEL - Feast

HARROW - Condemn

HILDRYN - Balefire,Pillage

HYDROID - Tempest Barrage

INAROS - Sandstorm,Desiccation

IVARA - Navgator,Quiver

KHORA - Whipclaw,Ensnare

LIMBO - Banish

LOKI - Decoy,Switch Teleport

MAG - Pull

MESA - Ballistic Battery,Shatter Shield

MIRAGE - Sleight of hand,Eclipse

NIKROS - Soul punch,Terrify

NEZHA - Fire Walker

NIDUS - Virulence,Parasitic link

NOVA - Animatter Drop,Wormhole

NYX - Mindcontrol,Phychic Bolts

OBERON - Smite

OCTAVIA -Mallet,Resonator

PROTEA - Grenade Fan

REVENANT - Mesmer skin,Reave

RHINO - Rhino Charge,Roar

SAYRN - Toxic lash,Molt (not spores it will break the game and render saryn no point in using her)

TITANIA - Spellbind

TRINITY  - Well of life,Link

VALKYR - Whipline,Paralysis

VAUBAN - Tesla Nervos,Minelayer

VOLT - Shock

WHISP - Will o whisp,Breach Surge

WUKONG - Celestial Twin,Cloud

ZEPHYR - Airburst,Turbulance

Hildryn's Pillage sounds about right, I hope we don't get her Haven. It's only usage is alongside her Augment Blazing Pillage, otherwise it doesn't get much use i think (or fun for that matter, you just switch it On and Off, nothing interesting).

For Gauss I hope we get Thermal Sunder, but Kinetic Plating sounds ok too.

For Wukong I hope it's Defy, but that's just wishful thinking.

Also, I wish i could replace Ultimates with just regular abilities, some are not to my liking.

Secondly, do we get to replace 1 ability for each frame? Like, Excal with Volt's Shock, and that's it?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Joulevette12 said:

GAUSS - Kinetic Plating

I find this one highly unlikely since it's tied to Gauss' meter.

NIDUS - Virulence,Parasitic link

Parasitic link is also linked to a meter and it's also a pretty good DR ability.

MESA - Ballistic Battery,Shatter Shield

Again Shatter shield might be way too good since it's another DR ability.

Pretty much anything that's a DR ability We won't be able to use I think along side with abilities that can be considered signature abilities.

14 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I find this one highly unlikely since it's tied to Gauss' meter.

Parasitic link is also linked to a meter and it's also a pretty good DR ability.

Again Shatter shield might be way too good since it's another DR ability.

Pretty much anything that's a DR ability We won't be able to use I think along side with abilities that can be considered signature abilities.

Pablo has gone out on twitter and saying some abilities will be altered to make work. So I imagine frames like grendel and hyldrin who have special requirements for their abilities will possibly have them removed. 

That said, I agree I would imagine they want to avoid DR and straight buffs as much as possible since even one damage boost ability being given to another frame can really destroy the original frames use purpose or a large part of it while being just obscene for the receiving warframe. Like if anyone could get feast, I wouldn't think twice to just yeeting grendel through the infested wall and putting it on a frame with a much more powerful complimentary abilities. As much as I love him, he's basically just feast.

4 minutes ago, Annnoth said:

Pablo has gone out on twitter and saying some abilities will be altered to make work. So I imagine frames like grendel and hyldrin who have special requirements for their abilities will possibly have them removed. 

That said, I agree I would imagine they want to avoid DR and straight buffs as much as possible since even one damage boost ability being given to another frame can really destroy the original frames use purpose or a large part of it while being just obscene for the receiving warframe. Like if anyone could get feast, I wouldn't think twice to just yeeting grendel through the infested wall and putting it on a frame with a much more powerful complimentary abilities. As much as I love him, he's basically just feast.

Oh I'm glad they will do that. I was worried that they would simply not implement those kind of abilities.

And I agree with the buff abilities too. I mean imagine Chroma having Rhino roar... Tho I can imagine a limitation on ability types as a solution. So buff abilities could only replace other buff abilities or if a frame has a certain type of ability you can not install the new one of the same type.

I am assuming they don't nerf any borrowed powers.

BANSHEE - Sonic boom (it's the most useless ability)

EMBER - Fireball (probably)

EQUINOX -  Rest and rage (More likely to get Metamorphosis or Pacify & Provoke.)

GARUDA - Blood Altar (no way on Earth we are getting Bloodletting)

KHORA - Ensnare (no way on Earth we are getting Whipclaw)

MESA - Ballistic Battery (no way on Earth they are handing out 95% DR to every frame)

MIRAGE - Sleight of hand,Eclipse (this is one to watch as all of her abilities would be good on another frame even though SoH would be boring af)

NOVA - Wormhole (because its useless)

NYX - Mindcontrol,Phychic Bolts (both are marginal abilities so a coin toss)

OCTAVIA -Mallet, Resonator (good one to watch too)

PROTEA - Grenade Fan

TITANIA - Spellbind (coin toss as all of her abilities aside from Razorwing are meh. They will be better on any other frame other that Titania)

TRINITY  - Well of life (no way they are handing out 75% DR to every frame)

VALKYR - Whipline (because it's useless)

WHISP - Will o whisp (because it's useless)

ZEPHYR - Tailwind (because it's useless and they are not going to give every frame ranged invulnerability with Turbulence)

3 hours ago, (PS4)Joulevette12 said:

Icewave

Frost is confirmed to be Ice Wave.

,Molt

Saryn is confirmed to be molt.

NEZHA - Fire Walker

Also confirmed.

Source - Pablo's twitter for Saryn and Nezha, and this twitter post for Frost

39 minutes ago, Acos said:

@ZenHare Well of Life is interesting in that its' much more useful on every other frame but entirely redundant on Trinity. 

It will be a nice ability along with other healing abilities like Blood Altar until you get to the point where things start one shotting you. I don't think we will get Slight of Hand. They are not going to turn every frame into Saryn with its augment. 

I'd be surprised if the warframes with single-quad-abilities like Ivara's Quiver and Vauban's Mindlayer would be available through the Helminth, as these powers are rather powerful in terms of versatility. Ivara's Quiver is what makes the her a solo player's ultimate dream and for this very reason alone I'd be exceptionally surprised if it was available to other warframes through the Helminth..  For Ivara I expect it to either be navigator or prowl... more likely Navigator, as this ability takes a fair bit of practice to use effectively (and for me the one ability I use least when on Ivara).. Prowl's a weird one as although often used as a loot ability, the movement speed restriction on, for me makes it a viable candidate, but generally not a group friendly ability due to the movement speed reduction whilst the rest of your team are bouncing around wall to wall...

1 hour ago, Skye_Archer said:

I'd be surprised if the warframes with single-quad-abilities like Ivara's Quiver and Vauban's Mindlayer would be available through the Helminth, as these powers are rather powerful in terms of versatility. Ivara's Quiver is what makes the her a solo player's ultimate dream and for this very reason alone I'd be exceptionally surprised if it was available to other warframes through the Helminth..  For Ivara I expect it to either be navigator or prowl... more likely Navigator, as this ability takes a fair bit of practice to use effectively (and for me the one ability I use least when on Ivara).. Prowl's a weird one as although often used as a loot ability, the movement speed restriction on, for me makes it a viable candidate, but generally not a group friendly ability due to the movement speed reduction whilst the rest of your team are bouncing around wall to wall...

Navigator on Mirage. Stand under a light somewhere in PoE and deliver Sancti Castanas to each eidolon limb as required. I approve.

I expect Gauss will offer a modified form of Thermal Sunder. 

Kinetic Plating too OP I doubt they are going to offer that easy to use of a damage reduction ability, I doubt we will even be lucky enough to get Null Star from Nova, probably Wormhole, Redline is Ultimate, Mach Rush is definitely signature. 

aw what the heck, my guesses for posterity. Curious to bookmark this and see later how close I was lol. 

Zephyr: Airbust

Wukong: Cloud Walker 

Wisp: Will o' Wisp

Volt: Shock (confirmed)

Vauban: Tesla Nervos

Valkyr: Ripline

Trinity: Well Of Life

Titania: Spell Bind

Saryn: Molt (confirmed)

Rhino: Rhino Charge

Revenant: Reave 

Protea: Grenade Fan

Octavia: Resonator

Oberon: Smite

Nyx: Psychic Bolts

Nova: Wormhole

Nidus: Parasitic Link 

Nezha: Firewalker (confirmed) 

Nekros: Terrify

Mirage: Eclipse

Mesa: Ballistic Battery

Mag: Pull (confirmed)

Loki: Switch Teleport

Limbo: Stasis (modified)

Khora: Ensare

Ivara: Navigator

Inaros: Devour

Hydroid: Tempest Barrage

Hildryn: Pillage

Harrow: Condemn

Grendel: Something entirely new that fits his theme

Gauss: Thermal Sunder (modified) 

Garuda: Dread Mirror

Gara: Shattered Lash

Frost: Freeze

Excalibur: Slash Dash

Equinox: Rage (by itself no Rest)

Ember: Fireball

Chroma: Spectral Scream 

Baruuk: Elude

Banshee: Sonic Boom 

Atlas: Tectonics

Ash: Smokescreen

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Frost is confirmed to be Ice Wave.

Saryn is confirmed to be molt.

Also confirmed.

Source - Pablo's twitter for Saryn and Nezha, and this twitter post for Frost

I'm sorry, but that is a bit of yikes. I wouldn't go out of my way to farm to get these trash abilities and their equivalent from other frames.

Molt requires augment to be useful. If I have the energy to use ice wave, I'd save a bit more to cast ult. Firewalker is basically a glorified road marker. Abilities like these kill the point of replacing the unwanted one because we are just replacing ability we don't want on frame A to ability we don't want from frame B. I don't expect much tbh.

6 minutes ago, MixtheBlender said:

I'm sorry, but that is a bit of yikes. I wouldn't go out of my way to farm to get these trash abilities and their equivalent from other frames.

Molt requires augment to be useful. If I have the energy to use ice wave, I'd save a bit more to cast ult. Firewalker is basically a glorified road marker. Abilities like these kill the point of replacing the unwanted one because we are just replacing ability we don't want on frame A to ability we don't want from frame B. I don't expect much tbh.

You can use the augments, by the way, important information. And hey, even if you find nothing from any of the abilities they have these, maybe you'll find something from the 8-ish new powers. Or maybe not. Not my place to judge I suppose.

15 minutes ago, MixtheBlender said:

Molt requires augment to be useful. [...] Abilities like these kill the point of replacing the unwanted one because we are just replacing ability we don't want on frame A to ability we don't want from frame B.

Molt is great, and it's augment becomes useless as you progress in the game - eventually enemies deal too much damage to make use of the heal. Steel Path Mot for example, Saryn gets oneshot as soon as her shields are down (WITH all umbra mods).

I play Saryn a lot, and the ability I will replace on her is Miasma.

turbulance is zephyrs most used move... prob considered her signature move and would be waaay too OP on tank frames... as much as id love it sadly wont happen... tho i am kinda hoping for tail wind as its more of a utility skill and would be rly nice on some of my slower frames that suck at jumping....

2 hours ago, Nazuud said:

Yes on my Chroma, this is what i want and need.

Don't think we are getting that Bloodlettiing. If they did, the just gave some frames infinite energy. *cough* Wisp *cough*. Might as well just delete the energy aspect of Warframe.

3 hours ago, SweetAnubis said:

turbulance is zephyrs most used move... prob considered her signature move and would be waaay too OP on tank frames... as much as id love it sadly wont happen... tho i am kinda hoping for tail wind as its more of a utility skill and would be rly nice on some of my slower frames that suck at jumping....

I don't think we are getting Turbulence. It's too good for any frame. Corpus and Grineer would crease to be a threat aside from the splash damage from any AoE weapons.

If this turn out to be 1 useless ability per frame, its gonna be really boring update.

But some frame ability is just too good.

Example : Mirage

Hall of Mirror - If this one is possible, then all DPSer will ditch out 1 useless ability and swap this in.

Sleight of Hand - Since DE said augment is possible, Range base build add Augmented - Sleight of Hand will be a total map nuker. Saryn, Nova, Volt, etc.

Eclipse - This is also too good, especially Strength base DPSer/Tanker. (Chroma, Nidus, Inaros, etc)

Prism - Perhaps this is the most useless Mirage ability and will not break the game but again DE said, no ultimate......

You guys are all assuming that every frame is going to donate a power to the helminth, but you're not taking into consideration the fact that, maybe, some frames won't be able to donate powers due to those powers being strongly linked with the frame, for example Grendel or Limbo. Limbo signature "weapon" is it's void, and all of his spells are void related, same with Grendel and his stomach.

There is a possibility that not all Frames are going to be subsumed by the helminth. 

1 hour ago, Galantys said:

You guys are all assuming that every frame is going to donate a power to the helminth, but you're not taking into consideration the fact that, maybe, some frames won't be able to donate powers due to those powers being strongly linked with the frame, for example Grendel or Limbo. Limbo signature "weapon" is it's void, and all of his spells are void related, same with Grendel and his stomach.

There is a possibility that not all Frames are going to be subsumed by the helminth. 

I agree. I think some frames will just get a generic ability that's most closely matches their theme. Like a generic heal, or buff/debuff. Probably will be a few duplicates among frames too.

I don't see DE going through all the effort to redesign abilities and commit to doing the same for future frames with heavily integrated kits. 

Those are some confirmed and some leaks 

Spoiler

hace 10 horas, Tesseract7777 dijo:

I expect Gauss will offer a modified form of Thermal Sunder. 

Kinetic Plating too OP I doubt they are going to offer that easy to use of a damage reduction ability, I doubt we will even be lucky enough to get Null Star from Nova, probably Wormhole, Redline is Ultimate, Mach Rush is definitely signature. 

aw what the heck, my guesses for posterity. Curious to bookmark this and see later how close I was lol. 

Zephyr: Airbust

Wukong: Cloud Walker 

Wisp: Will o' Wisp

Volt: Shock (confirmed)

Vauban: Tesla Nervos

Valkyr: Ripline

Trinity: Well Of Life

Titania: Spell Bind

Saryn: Molt (confirmed)

Rhino: Rhino Charge

Revenant: Reave 

Protea: Grenade Fan

Octavia: Resonator

Oberon: Smite

Nyx: Psychic Bolts

Nova: Wormhole

Nidus: Parasitic Link 

Nezha: Firewalker (confirmed) 

Nekros: Terrify

Mirage: Eclipse

Mesa: Ballistic Battery

Mag: Pull (confirmed)

Loki: Switch Teleport

Limbo: Stasis (modified)

Khora: Ensare

Ivara: Navigator

Inaros: Devour

Hydroid: Tempest Barrage

Hildryn: Pillage

Harrow: Condemn

Grendel: Something entirely new that fits his theme

Gauss: Thermal Sunder (modified) 

Garuda: Dread Mirror

Gara: Shattered Lash

Frost: Freeze

Excalibur: Slash Dash

Equinox: Rage (by itself no Rest)

Ember: Fireball

Chroma: Spectral Scream 

Baruuk: Elude

Banshee: Sonic Boom 

Atlas: Tectonics

Ash: Smokescreen

Mag - Pull - 1
Volt - Shock - 1
Frost - Ice ave - 2
Nezha - Fire Walker - 1
Saryn - Molt - 2
Grendel & Limbo - Modified Skill since are a kit.
Wukong - Celestial Twin - 1 *LEAK*
Inaros - Desiccation - 1 *LEAK*

Archived