Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea to bring life into steel path and let us play with all this power

BernieBlack

With the recent announcement Warframe is about to hit another power creep, yet we still don't have much to play with all this power. Steel path was a good first step but I think DE should take it a step further with difficulty modifiers.

Give players the ability to mod endless/assassination missions after clearing steel path. The modifiers could be armor, health, shields, enemy speed, enemy spawn rate and enemy levels. Maybe you could even make us go out and have to collect these modifier. Each modifier could improve the spawn rate of eximus enemies and steel essence drop chance. Of course you'll have to add better rewards from Teshin, but they can stay cosmetic.

I think this will add infinite replayability and give something more for min/maxers to do. Doesn't have to be complicated, the rewards don't have to be broken, but this is something I would really love to see.

1 minute ago, BernieBlack said:

Each modifier could improve the spawn rate of eximus enemies and steel essence drop chance. Of course you'll have to add better rewards from Teshin, but they can stay cosmetic.

Admit it...

You just want more Rewards... 

2 minutes ago, BernieBlack said:

I think this will add infinite replayability

Theres no such thing...

Archived