Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As of today... I fully understand the Arbiters philosophy.

(XBOX)PyreneDream

I haven't been through the forums in months...  So I decided to rifle through all the postings.

I almost had a stroke.  I'm just going to leave it there.  I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  I don't want people to get offended.  

Some of the newly awakened Tenno have yet to accumulate the experi nice needed.  

I understand this inexperience echos out into all of their surroundings.  

Once you become a master...  All is revealed.  What you worry about and what bothers you in this world, what hold you back or obstructs your potential...  Ebbs off like Grenier and Corpus blood from your blades.  

After all the journey, you still are talking instead of looking at your peers, and simply nodding...  You missed the lesson.

Even small stones can create large ripples...  We know this.  But the real vision is about diving in an not disturbing the water.

Dream, Tenno.   Not of who you are...  But what you will become.  

Most everyone overlooks this simplest of allegory when they look at the real world outside of this all.  

At the end of all...  None of this constructed systems, none of the rabble matters.

You will obtain a higher form.  You will transcend.

22 hours ago, (XB1)PyreneDream said:

You will obtain a higher form.  You will transcend.

Yes, i will transcend into a preteen SW prequel meme and a superpowered undying Mary Sue child soldier with void magic, press 5 to win.

22 hours ago, Aldain said:

...Where's the punchline?

There is no punchline.

CornyImpressiveFlounder.webp

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

The only question in life that actually matters is a simple yet complicated one.

What makes you happy?

Answer that and your all good.

Nerfs for the nerf gods, salt to the salt throne!

Baro for mission control 2020!

Universal inverted Vacuum for everyone!

And we kidnap Clem to force him to use Soma Prime.

UntidyEssentialGermanspaniel-size_restri

Archived