Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kitsune The ShapeShifter A Demon Hunter and Triad Warframe Concept

Triad330670

Hello Tenno! Triad here, it has been a little while since we shared some new content from Demon Hunter and I. First, with TennoCon done, I want to wish all people who submitted to the Community Art Show congratulations and great job on completing your pieces. There was a lot of fun stuff to see, and for the people who didn't get their work shown on the stream we look forward to seeing your work when it is revealed online! Also, I want to wish Digital Extremes congratulations on a successful streaming event, TennoCon gave people a lot of cool things to look forward to in Warframe as well as a fun diversion for part of the day.

So, we submitted this piece unfinished, to the Warframe Design Contest as an added visual for our idea, then we finished the piece and submitted it to the Community Art Show. Now that TennoCon has come and gone, we are posting it around for all to see. My friend Demon Hunter's artstation page can be found here feel free to visit Demon Hunter Art Station

davis-engel-kitsune-final.jpg?1594084320

This is our idea for a Warframe, presented in an "adventure game era" design with a more stylistic and hand painted model as opposed to the Revenant Deluxe piece. We also went with a more traditional Japanese flavor as there are not many Japanese themed frames in game. We definitely welcome any critiques and thoughts on the piece and hope you enjoy it. ***EDIT, the abilities are secondary to the idea and look of the frame, and may not be feasible, but if you have any suggestions on replacements or tweaks, please share if you are willing.***

OK it's WAY TOO OVERPOWERED!

Her 2nd skill will cheese the spy's and rescues. This skill is even more overpowered than Ivara's Prowl.

Her 4th skill is absolutely overpowered, changing in any WF with every skills and mods? Sound like this Warframe is everything player need in this game now.

That's a big NO! DE will never ever create such way too overpowered Warframe... look at their concepts...

And about art concept... I like it but you are to late! We got Khora deluxe skin which look almost like that "cat-warframe".

So... as far as concept is nice, it will never be in this game.

Archived