Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 3 - 7

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Tuesday: Khora Neuroptics
  • Wednesday: Khora Chassis
  • Thursday: Khora Systems

Monday, August 3rd is a Canadian holiday! There will be no stream as the team is away. We’ll see you the rest of the week with built Khora component Drops! I can just see Helminth licking its lips already.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p_HolidayMonday.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

19 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Tuesday: Khora Neuroptics
  • Wednesday: Khora Chassis
  • Thursday: Khora Systems

Just to confirm, are these built components, or BPs?

EDIT: Never mind, missed the part where it says that they are, indeed, built components.

Thank you for these drops!

44 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

If Helminth eats Khora, what happens to Venari? 

Would this be the ability that we would be able to add to another warframe? :smile:

Off topic, but... I have a few questions about heart of deimos, as to me,at least, some things were unclear, anyways:  Are the new infested weapons coming with heart of deimos, if so what are they called, and how are they obtainable?       What was the sanctuary planet in navigation from tennolive?     Will the the alchemist warframe be added similar to revenant, hildryn and baruuk, or just a different quest frame?        If we do the (new) New player experience, will it reset all our progess?    Will there be a new tileset for the derelict nodes that are transferred to deimos?   What happened to the voice?      How will the infested domestic drone be obtainable?     Is the voice loid?     Is the hydroid deluxe sentinel skin usable on all sentinels?    Can we pet helemith?      How are you, btw?      Are the new infested enemies going to be on the regular nodes on deimos?     Can someone pls link the new endscreen ui, i never saw it during tennolive?      Will there be a junction for deimos?     Can we tame the dragonflies?      Will you ever lower the price of some of the prizes from steel path honors, or up the steel essence drop chance?     How will the infested pets be obtainable?    Sorry this was long, i hope you are all doing well, and i hope heart of deimos will be as good as deadlock protocal. If you answered any of my questions, i appreciate it, and thank you

42 minutes ago, fdge said:

Thank you for these drops!

Would this be the ability that we would be able to add to another warframe? :smile:

I've yet to see the entire stream (Lot of lag happened, so I'm planning to rewatch the whole thing), and most of Tennolive, but I was able to see a bit of what happened with Mag. I think being able to give Venari to another frame would be very useful! It'd be the next-best thing compared to being able to have a Kubrow / Kavat out in addition to your sentinel during a mission. That would be a fully prepared Tenno. Hopefully someday.

The fact that it break a warframe isn't a big problem it in itself. The problem is frames like khora takes a very long time to farm just 1 if your unlucky. That further makes it bad is frames like inaros(quest reward frames) that need around 100k or 250k Simaris rep to built. Im in the privilege position where i didn't sell my old warframes but i can already imagine the pain it will be just to refarm stuff like khora and protea grendel. there is also 11 quest only frames so that is 1100k rep you need to spent on BP's even for me that is around 37 days to get enough rep if i cap myself each day just for the bp's.

I didn't sell my normal frames when a prime came out and i didnt sell a frame i didn't like. I don't know the number but i can already see this being a absolute slog of a farm for a lot of players.

The fact of the matter is DE didnt balance the game around the fact that people might want to farm multiples of the same frame and will need to compensate for it now by increasing drop rates and decreasing rep to buy the old frames quest frame parts.

also no khora bp its a c rot drop and you will likely get multiple of the rot a/b part before getting it.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Greenguy5000 said:

btw simaris standing prices on frames is going to be halved

half isn't enough it just mean you need 925k rep instead of 1850 rep for a mr 29 player that still takes 31 day's if they get all the rep each day. They will also need to increase the drop rate on rare frames like ivara, harrow and khora part some of those part can take days to farm if your unlucky. im going to repeat myself

"The fact of the matter is DE didnt balance the game around the fact that people might want to farm multiples of the same frame and will need to compensate for it now by increasing drop rates and decreasing rep to buy the old frames quest frame parts."

im going to assume a lot of players also didn't keep their extra bp's and sold them for credits.

Just now, Voltage said:

These drops are pretty ridiculous. If you want Khora you should have to play the game or buy her with Platinum. Getting her for free from leaving your Twitch AFK for 30 minutes feels so wrong lol.

Well the main BP isnt included so people still gotta farm rot C of SO again like you want :^)

Archived