Livestream Schedule: August 3 - 7

14 minutes ago, Graphene314 said:

Well the main BP isnt included so people still gotta farm rot C of SO again like you want :^)

This is why I think it's ridiculous:

1 hour ago, Xaero said:

And here I thought I was lucky getting the last Khora part on the first try 😄

Can we expect more warframes distributed by Twitch drops later? (Harrow and Nidus would be nice)

Twitch giving out a single Forma Blueprint or a cheap cosmetic is fine, but the handholding like this or with fully built Primes with TennoCon is really just annoying more than anything else. I'm fortunate to be in a time zone where I can claim these as well, so it's extra annoying for players in Asia, Australia, etc who will have a hard time getting a free pass on most of Sanctuary Onslaught farming.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Twitch giving out a single Forma Blueprint or a cheap cosmetic is fine, but the handholding like this or with fully built Primes with TennoCon is really just annoying more than anything else. I'm fortunate to be in a time zone where I can claim these as well, so it's extra annoying for players in Asia, Australia, etc who will have a hard time getting a free pass on most of Sanctuary Onslaught farming.

It's DE once again artificially inflating numbers by giving out stuff for free. And many don't have the most favorable time, luck, and sanity combination to grind out Khora.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I go her the hard way, I couldn't bring myself to do that again.  I am so glad I can get her this way

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Frankly as a warframe player one of the few things that keeps me playing through all the droughts is helping new players get a leg up. So the idea of someone having a problem with DE doing the same thing seems laughable to me.

On top of that the SO grind isn't even the big time and effort saver. It's the not having to earn the genetic codes.

Far as the other time zone concern goes in countries that don't limit internet access time the solution is simple enough. You just open the warframe twitch channel and leave it. You don't actually have to be present. There's no interactive element it just has to be on. 

To me it just seems like someone bitter about someone else not having to grind as hard. Which is just self serving and inconsiderate. It's the same sort of narrow minded selfishness that prevented universal medallions from working on conclave and continues to present that barrier of entry for players getting those rewards. But I digress. 

Edited by exturkconner
spelling error.
  • Like 12
15 minutes ago, exturkconner said:

To me it just seems like someone bitter about someone else not having to grind as hard. Which is just self serving and inconsiderate.

Yeah Voltage, this ain't it. Just be glad DE's actually generous about something for once, it happens rarely enough already.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thursday: Khora Systems

Do you mind making that Khora Systems and Khora Blueprint so people don't have to farm for it later on? 

Also usually Home Time got increased drops compared to the other streams. 

Just a thought. 

52 minutes ago, exturkconner said:

To me it just seems like someone bitter about someone else not having to grind as hard. Which is just self serving and inconsiderate. It's the same sort of narrow minded selfishness that prevented universal medallions from working on conclave and continues to present that barrier of entry for players getting those rewards. But I digress. 

TIL it's selfish to expect people to have to play the game for its offerings. lol. This playerbase looks down at anyone who doesn't want to handhold players, and it's sad. Giving away 3/4 of Khora like this is honestly just wrong.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

TIL it's selfish to expect people to have to play the game for its offerings. lol. This playerbase looks down at anyone who doesn't want to handhold players, and it's sad. Giving away 3/4 of Khora like this is honestly just wrong.

It's selfish to expect people to play the game the way you expect them to play the game. It's a game it's supposed to be fun. 

This player base looks down on people who are toxic to the community. 

You can also appreciate that you aren't the majority of the players in the game right? And that just because you don't like something because of how you think it affects you doesn't mean it's whats best for the game or the player base? You feel like everyone else should have to do the grind because you did it. You feel if they don't it somehow lessens what you did. Yet you are saying people should play for the challenge. Right? If that's the case take pride in your accomplishment of getting it through the grind. It doesn't lessen that accomplishment. 

But of course what you are saying isn't what the actual problem is. The actual problem is you just want to make others suffer through what you suffered through. 

Wanting other people to have a hard time isn't a good trait. Wanting to help people succeed is. But again I digress. Misery loves company. Maybe you'll find some.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, exturkconner said:

It's selfish to expect people to play the game the way you expect them to play the game. It's a game it's supposed to be fun. 

This player base looks down on people who are toxic to the community. 

You can also appreciate that you aren't the majority of the players in the game right? And that just because you don't like something because of how you think it affects you doesn't mean it's whats best for the game or the player base? You feel like everyone else should have to do the grind because you did it. You feel if they don't it somehow lessens what you did. Yet you are saying people should play for the challenge. Right? If that's the case take pride in your accomplishment of getting it through the grind. It doesn't lessen that accomplishment. 

But of course what you are saying isn't what the actual problem is. The actual problem is you just want to make others suffer through what you suffered through. 

Wanting other people to have a hard time isn't a good trait. Wanting to help people succeed is. But again I digress. Misery loves company. Maybe you'll find some.

Giving away free stuff and conditioning players to expect being handed things isn't what I consider "helping". I don't consider it toxic to expect people to grind for items or buy it for Platinum. I'm aware though that I am not everyone else praising DE for conditioning lazy players. If you consider it toxic to dislike the fact that players get free passes on grind for not even playing the game, but watching someone else play or just leaving their device AFK with the stream open, I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Giving away free stuff and conditioning players to expect being handed things isn't what I consider "helping". I don't consider it toxic to expect people to grind for items or buy it for Platinum. I'm aware though that I am not everyone else praising DE for conditioning lazy players. If you consider it toxic to dislike the fact that players get free passes on grind for not even playing the game, but watching someone else play or just leaving their device AFK with the stream open, I don't know what to tell you.

Giving away free stuff doesn't condition anyone to expect anything. Are you new? They've been doing twitch drops for a long time and many of those drops have been frames and weapons. It's a rare spectacle it's not something anyone expects. Hence why it's a big deal it's happening now. 

You can justify it however you want. But those justifications aren't real. You just want to put people through it. Because you did it. By definition that is selfish. I don't feel the need to lecture you any further about your problems of character. So have a good one. Maybe work on yourself a bit.

Edited by exturkconner
spelling error.
  • Like 9

I mean, they don't give the bp, which is rot C obviously, by the time you get it you'll probably have plenty of other chassis and neuros, and if RNG is not on your side systems too.

The problem is that SO would really need a rework, as it's boring af. Give groups with high efficiency upkeep better rewards or less time to complete a round or something, like Disruption based on conduit succesfully defended-and let's not forget about ESO, which has a 2.01% drop rate on TWO DIFFERENT Braton Vandal parts, obviously both on rot C. Most of the times you waste 20+ minutes to get a Neo relic which tbh is unacceptable. DE even promised to take a look at drop tables after they did it for arbitrations but never actually did it. 

51 minutes ago, exturkconner said:

Giving away free stuff doesn't condition anyone to expect anything. Are you new? They've been doing twitch drops for a long time and many of those drops have been frames and weapons. It's a rare spectacle it's not something anyone expects. Hence why it's a big deal it's happening now. 

You can justify it however you want. But those justifications aren't real. You just want to put people through it. Because you did it. By definition that is selfish. I don't feel the need to lecture you any further about your problems of character. So have a good one. Maybe work on yourself a bit.

I don't have a second Khora set, and I still think it's dumb.

Giving away free stuff doesn't condition players? Go look at Ignis Wraith. People call you toxic and a scammer in trade chat because you're not giving it away like everyone else expects. Look at this thread. There's already people asking for free Nidus and Harrow parts because those take time to farm. I'm not new, I've been paying attention to how this playerbase has shaped. It's rotten to isolate those who still want to actually play the game for their rewards. Twitch drops are horrendous, always have been, and will continue being so. It's completely insane that there are exclusives, cosmetics, and actual items like Athodai that require players to step away from the game and AFK a stream, leave their PC on over night, or watch someone else play a game they could play themself.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Krilexis said:

Just sleep already Helen 😂

Glad drops are for Khora this week Im just needing her Systems. That C rotation doesnt like me ><.

Also does this mean Khora Prime coming soon 🤔

you think rot C hates you? my co-leader tried to get it for 1 year.. until it finally dropped. talk about unlucky, lul

5 hours ago, b4timert said:

im going to assume a lot of players also didn't keep their extra bp's and sold them for credits.

This will definitely be a feels bad for players who insisted on having an empty foundry. I stopped selling BPs once ephemeras started requiring them. I was able to build a bunch of frames with what I had accumulated since then.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

I don't have a second Khora set, and I still think it's dumb.

I had a full second set and possibly a third. I personally have no problem with DE giving away the parts/BPs. This biggest downside may be more people using her leading to a nerf. If DE was better about balancing drop percentages with mission time, I would be more sympathetic to your position. But I remember plenty of times of getting screwed by RNGesus to not be put off by this. For example, I farmed about 50 Liches before receiving my first ephemera. Sometime RNG is a real %$#!*. This also makes up for some other unpatched nonsense in the game like Hema.

Edited by KosmicKerman
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Voltage said:

It's completely insane that there are exclusives, cosmetics, and actual items like Athodai that require players to step away from the game and AFK a stream, leave their PC on over night, or watch someone else play a game they could play themself.

Completely agree. Giving stuff away via Twitch drops / Twitch Prime loot that you cannot get in-game through actually playing the game is absurd and utterly ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic