Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 3 - 7

[DE]Helen

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

TIL it's selfish to expect people to have to play the game for its offerings. lol. This playerbase looks down at anyone who doesn't want to handhold players, and it's sad. Giving away 3/4 of Khora like this is honestly just wrong.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's pretty much an empty gesture. People will still have to run the entire thing to get the blueprint and it's not that unlikely to get all the other parts before you get it, so barring good luck all this saves is crafting requirements for the parts.

Nice!

You should really update the schedule on twitch, it says that tennocon is happening this weekend.

I had this thought just before tennocon also, you really need to start looking into solutions for displaying times for stuff in local time for everyone. Especially when you have a dedicated page for an event like tennocon.

For forum posts you could at least add links to a website that does that for you like this:

Tuesday community Stream

Wednesday community Stream

Thursday community Stream

If you click those links it should show you when the streams are in your local time.

9 hours ago, b4timert said:

half isn't enough it just mean you need 925k rep instead of 1850 rep for a mr 29 player that still takes 31 day's if they get all the rep each day. They will also need to increase the drop rate on rare frames like ivara, harrow and khora part some of those part can take days to farm if your unlucky. im going to repeat myself

"The fact of the matter is DE didnt balance the game around the fact that people might want to farm multiples of the same frame and will need to compensate for it now by increasing drop rates and decreasing rep to buy the old frames quest frame parts."

im going to assume a lot of players also didn't keep their extra bp's and sold them for credits.

while i kinda agree with you (and have on several occasions sold my extra frame part bp's) i will enjoy the grind, havent done a boss rush in ages, not to mention i need to fight them again for steel path, and as you point out even half of the total standing is way too much, this i agree with but i have been meaning to get around to buying everything (apart from frame parts altho i will now) from simaris and other factions like the ostron and quills, and while i may not use the new helminth ability transfer on my current frames (i have all prime and non-prime but i dont want to sell/sacrifice them as i have a collector mentality and i have on occasion gone back and looked at old frames to see where i came from and played them for luls) i may instead make a brand new one so i could forma it to better suit it with its new ability. anyway i see this as more of an insentive to play/interect with these systems that haven been played much due to how much there is to do now, i can see that you may not enjoy doing it as much or may flat out ignore it out of spite, i on the other hand will embrace the challenge so if i wanted to give a frame a new ability i could, but i may also do it for the fact i can say: 'yeah i did that and i enjoyed it.' Grendel is the only one i see being a real problem getting again, but i have keys lined up for when a friend comes back to the game, and im in no rush to do this either

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

This is why I think it's ridiculous:

Twitch giving out a single Forma Blueprint or a cheap cosmetic is fine, but the handholding like this or with fully built Primes with TennoCon is really just annoying more than anything else. I'm fortunate to be in a time zone where I can claim these as well, so it's extra annoying for players in Asia, Australia, etc who will have a hard time getting a free pass on most of Sanctuary Onslaught farming.

As someone with 2 built Khoras and 2 more full sets in foundry, let peeps have their cat lady. It's a darn exhausting farm.

14 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Sintonize nossos fluxos da comunidade de trabalho para sair com a equipe e desfrutar de uma jogabilidade Warframe casual!

Em vez de nossos fluxos tradicionais, os membros da equipe da comunidade estão transmitindo de suas casas durante nossos horários regulares. Pare e converse conosco e com outros Tenno!

Preste atenção por 30 minutos para receber os Twitch Drops desta semana:

• Terça-feira: Khora Neuroptics
  • Quarta-feira: Khora Chassis
  • Quinta-feira: Khora Systems

Segunda-feira, 3 de agosto é um feriado canadense! Não haverá fluxo, pois a equipe está ausente. Nos vemos no resto da semana com o componente Khora construído Drops! Já vejo Helminth lambendo os lábios.

Junte-se a twitch.tv/warframe para o seguinte:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p_HolidayMonday.jpg

O Nintendo Switch Tenno que deseja assistir a partir do console portátil pode fazer isso instalando o aplicativo do YouTube gratuitamente na Nintendo eShop. Vá para o canal Warframe no YouTube quando estiver ao vivo para sintonizar!

eu trabalho nesse horario como eu vou fazer   bua bua bua rsrsrsrsrs me lasquei 

Wouldn't help me, still have tons of those specific parts as well as PTSD from trying to nab a single blueprint... Unless the granted skill is extremely desirable, I'll wait for her prime release to feed to regular one.

Very nice initiative though.

Leaving out the BP is a really bad move... hopefully it is planned for a future stream. It is also a Rot C drop and if unlucky you’ll get all the other parts by trying to farm it. Would be much friendlier if they left out chassis (Rot A)

23 часа назад, Voltage сказал:

These drops are pretty ridiculous. If you want Khora you should have to play the game or buy her with Platinum. Getting her for free from leaving your Twitch AFK for 30 minutes feels so wrong lol.

well,i sold like 20khora parts cause i never thought we will need them. So,its fair to recieve them back =// 

Hi! how I can report a bug on nintendo switch? on the web I can only see for PC, PS4, and Xbox, there is an Ash glitch at the 4th ability, after you use it several times, you can't de activate it, the result, you can fly over the map, the only way of is dying, but after that happens again continuously.

14 minutes ago, (NSW)H4YKEN1987 said:

Also! how i can buy platinum over the website? when I click in the platinum link leads to an empty description game page, there is no Store. In PS4 there is a plenty of platinum discount on the store, what's happen with nintendo switch?

Wait they have Platinum discount on PS4?!

Archived