Livestream Schedule: August 3 - 7

1 hour ago, (NSW)H4YKEN1987 said:

Also! how i can buy platinum over the website? when I click in the platinum link leads to an empty description game page, there is no Store. In PS4 there is a plenty of platinum discount on the store, what's happen with nintendo switch?

You can't, you can only buy platinum from the in-game menu. 

It's because Nintendo doesn't list DLCs on their game pages, which, platinum is considered a DLC item. 

On 2020-08-03 at 9:25 AM, Krilexis said:

Just sleep already Helen 😂

Glad drops are for Khora this week Im just needing her Systems. That C rotation doesnt like me ><.

Also does this mean Khora Prime coming soon 🤔

Me too , more than two weeks now and never get it 

6 hours ago, (NSW)AtSburbsEnd said:

It's because Nintendo doesn't list DLCs on their game pages, which, platinum is considered a DLC item. 

Hang on, wouldn't Warframe's official Eshop page on the Switch (On-console I mean) show platinum (Unless that's what you meant by "in-game")? Last I checked you can purchase platinum directly from the eshop in addition to the different bundles of stuff (Which all have discounted amounts of platinum included (Compared to the normal price for the same amount of pl)). @(NSW)H4YKEN1987, if you need to get pl other than by trading, maybe you should check Warframe's eshop page via the Switch itself? Unless you already gave it a thorough look-through.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I noticed a past-present tense typo, and wanted to know if "in-game" meant the same thing as what I was thinking (On-console) or not.
On 2020-08-03 at 9:27 AM, fdge said:

Thank you for these drops!

Would this be the ability that we would be able to add to another warframe? :smile:

DE said that ultimate abilities and "signature abilities" wont be available to subsume. venari sounds like a signature ability sadly. i think we're going to get her whipclaw

27 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Hang on, wouldn't Warframe's official Eshop page on the Switch (On-console I mean) show platinum (Unless that's what you meant by "in-game")? Last I checked you can purchase platinum directly from the eshop in addition to the different bundles of stuff (Which all have discounted amounts of platinum included (Compared to the normal price for the same amount of pl)). @(NSW)H4YKEN1987, if you need to get pl other than by trading, maybe you should check Warframe's eshop page via the Switch itself? Unless you already gave it a thorough look-through.

Yeah that's what I meant by in-game, I entirely forgot about just going to the on-console eshop page 

The point I meant to get across is if you're on like a computer or your phone, you can't buy plat from that eshop

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, (NSW)AtSburbsEnd said:

Yeah that's what I meant by in-game, I entirely forgot about just going to the on-console eshop page 

The point I meant to get across is if you're on like a computer or your phone, you can't buy plat from that eshop

Oh gotcha, that does make sense :]

I checked on the Nintendo warframe page as well, and no pl was there of course. It's certainly different from the on-console eshop page for some reason.

19 minutes ago, WorstGuyInTheGroup said:

DE said that ultimate abilities and "signature abilities" wont be available to subsume. venari sounds like a signature ability sadly. i think we're going to get her whipclaw

Venari is her Passive ability unless I've missed something and have somehow overlooked what other ability she may have that fills her passive 'slot'.

hace 20 horas, (PS4)UltimaArs dijo:

Wait they have Platinum discount on PS4?!

Yes ... is sad! they offer a lot of discount on platinum in PS4, and in Nintendo they never do it. I play this game since 2014, I have two accounts, one on PS4 and other on Nintendo.

hace 18 horas, (NSW)AtSburbsEnd dijo:

Yes I realize that, but, they need to change, is so unfair since they have their own DLCs on the page, like BOTW for example: https://www.nintendo.es/Juegos/Nintendo-Switch/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-1173609.html#Pase_de_expansi_n 

I didn't watch the Tuesday stream so I won't get the drops... which is pretty much the same situation if I DID watch the stream...

At the very least, be honest and say:

'Watch for 30 Minutes to Maybe Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops based on our apparent individual whims'

.. and then just close any post complaining about it...

• Like 2

I actually didn't receive the drop from Tuesday stream either even though I watched the full stream. I got the drop from the Wednesday stream, however. This would be the first drop I haven't actually ever received. I usually get them either right after the 30 minute mark or once the stream ends. But, they have done a lot of drops lately so who knows what went wrong.

Edited by CraftyCabage
10 hours ago, Stargame3 said:

Wait it says augst 3-7, and all the khora parts drops, does that mean on friday we get the main khora blueprint? 

I would appreciate an reply or something 🙂

no, the schedule covers all streams between August 3 and 7. There are only streams on August 4, 5 and 6. If there was a stream on Friday, it would be listed.

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic