Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 3 - 7

[DE]Helen

Am 3.8.2020 um 08:27 schrieb fdge:

Thank you for these drops!

Would this be the ability that we would be able to add to another warframe? :smile:

Most likely not, since it's her signature ability. My best guess is Ensnare, since it doesn't interact much with her kit and therefore works well with other Warframes. 

On 2020-08-03 at 2:51 AM, [DE]Helen said:
  • Tuesday: Khora Neuroptics
  • Wednesday: Khora Chassis
  • Thursday: Khora Systems

Hoo Lee Sheet!!! Rewards are great lately, Khora is one of the worst to farm and fairly recent wf. I should really start watching...

On 2020-08-04 at 11:01 PM, LucianDeRomeo said:

Venari is her Passive ability unless I've missed something and have somehow overlooked what other ability she may have that fills her passive 'slot'.

yes venari is her passive. it just works with her 3 so i got a little confused 😄. still DE said no signature and passive abilities sadly. really wanted wisp passive on my inaros XD

On 2020-08-03 at 2:44 AM, b4timert said:

half isn't enough it just mean you need 925k rep instead of 1850 rep for a mr 29 player that still takes 31 day's if they get all the rep each day. They will also need to increase the drop rate on rare frames like ivara, harrow and khora part some of those part can take days to farm if your unlucky. im going to repeat myself

"The fact of the matter is DE didnt balance the game around the fact that people might want to farm multiples of the same frame and will need to compensate for it now by increasing drop rates and decreasing rep to buy the old frames quest frame parts."

im going to assume a lot of players also didn't keep their extra bp's and sold them for credits.

DE doesnt need to do anything lmao. their drop tables are fine. it takes 24 hours for each frame to be consumed. which by my estimation is... 43 days total as of this post.. You have plenty of time to farm out all the standing you need. cheers

5 hours ago, (PS4)Kappine_kappine1 said:

Dang it!, why was i not informed! I did not get the neuroptics and the systems because i didn't watch the 2 streams between Monday and Thursday and the notification just arrived literally just now ohhhhh man! 😭 Definitely learned a lesson 

I've been burnt by this a lot because of the timings (3am, midnight, 6am here). I've turned to browser extensions that open the twitch stream on a timed basis. There are a few different ones depending on your browser. 

Today’s stream (Thursday) Reb. and Meg. mentioned that anyone who watched tennocon/ in relay should get all the drops because they have around 10k requests and it’s easier to just give it to everyone (system can’t handle that many). I wanted to know when that’s going to happen because I really wanted the Athodai and was very disappointed when I didn’t receive that part of the drop.

Archived