No 2nd female Frame after protea?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

but nezha also looks feminine 

The word you're looking for is Androgynous, and he's not the only frame to fit the term (Zephyr and Equinox spring to mind).

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Corvid said:

The word you're looking for is Androgynous, and he's not the only frame to fit the term (Zephyr and Equinox spring to mind).

Rhino looks Feminine too... The Thickness Is Real 😛

9 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Well that, and the Deluxe really got the bottom of the argument if you know what I mean. Hes most certainly a dude.

grin GIF

11 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

But he's not female. Standard Nezha looks svelte -- slender and elegant, but he lacks typical feminine contours. Either way, he's a dude.

Nezha Empyrean definitely looks masculine.

yours definition o nezha is exactly like how i would define xatu but also add the hes skeletal form is the exact proportion of a male skeleton

16 hours ago, kgabor said:

Well, either ways they can just rename it to Alcoholyst and pretend it's an Eidolon themed frame as an easy way to bypass the pattern, since Eidolons are genderless.

I can imagine the abilities now :

1) drink alcohol : alcoholyst Consumes alcohol that emits fumes making it harder to hit enemies but enemies are unable to notice you. 

2) craving : this makes you need more alcohol, you gain an increased chance for loot drops and credits from enemies so you can sell it and buy more alcohol. 

3) intervention : summons allies in the form of snakes that convince you to get your S#&$ together, gain +4 to shame and conviction. Allies heal you over time and grant temporary status immunity. 

4) withdrawal : you shake violently making it difficult for enemies to hit you, you suffer reduction in movement speed, synergies with 1 for vicious cycle bonus. Damaging everything around you. 

Passive : companions maintain distance at all times. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

i thought DE was doing some sort of pattern? I recall we got hildryn, wisp, gauss, grendal, protea and now its Xaku and then after that it looks like its going to be the alchemist and then possibly the wraith? 

Thats kinda sucky, I like the female frames.. T__T

The "pattern" is A) not set in stone, DE was free to change it whenever they wanted, and B) originally something different. It was originally M-F-M-F, until Wukong and Nezha were released back to back, and after that DE gave up on an order (see point A) and released whatever they wanted

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

i thought DE was doing some sort of pattern? I recall we got hildryn, wisp, gauss, grendal, protea and now its Xaku and then after that it looks like its going to be the alchemist and then possibly the wraith? 

Thats kinda sucky, I like the female frames.. T__T

DE do generally follow a pattern but seeing as Xaku appears to be neutral/non-binary they had to make an exception and void some slot in the rotation to make room, if its any consolation Xaku does have a rather feminine physique, and by rather I mean excessively so, so if its the visual aesthetic you want you should be fine. Otherwise not sure what else is so valuable to you about the whole label but you're out of luck and will have to wait until fall for the next female prime, or next year for a new female frame. The frames following Xaku I believe have been affirmed male so that's that for this year. 

• Like 1

Xaku is officially non binary but i will treat the frame as female since it looks very femanine.

The alchemist frame seems female but de said he when talking about it.

In the end whatever its a game. I do think xaku is kinda pandery though.  Regardless the frame looks like a women so i shall refer to her as such.

Had some random in region claim grendal was female but the descriptions states he. So they through a tantrum and put me on ignore ...... lol whatever.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Mints said:

Two of Xaku's three components are female. 😉

So for all intents and purposes the frame mite as well be female. Why pander when the design and all the art comes off as female.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
1 minute ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

So for all intensive purposes the frame mite as well be female. Why pander when the design and all the art comes off as female.

Personally I don't see the use in trying to apply labels to Xaku itself. If anything it's more like a Frankenstein monster or a robot made from junk to me, but I'm a little hesitant to express that what with all the gender fixation.

P.S. Just so you know it's "all intents and purposes."

• Like 2

Personally people overeact to alot now a days. Logically i have no reason to care what others do with their sex lives so long as it's not criminal it's not my business.

I think inshall refer to xaku as the cat in the box. Or peekaboo.

It exists but doesn't.  Is both but nether. All at the same time.

The cat in the box.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

So for all intents and purposes the frame mite as well be female. Why pander when the design and all the art comes off as female.

Because one third isn't and the "they/them" designation is very literal for being comprised of three different entities even if they all had the same gender. Pandering or not referring to them as "they" makes perfectly logical sense in context.

But getting hung up over the gender of a biomechanical meat sack in a video game is a laughable concept anyways. No idea why people always try to make a deal out of it.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, trst said:

Because one third isn't and the "they/them" designation is very literal for being comprised of three different entities even if they all had the same gender. Pandering or not referring to them as "they" makes perfectly logical sense in context.

But getting hung up over the gender of a biomechanical meat sack in a video game is a laughable concept anyways. No idea why people always try to make a deal out of it.

Ehh ill just play the game either way. If the frame is fun cool. As time goes on lets hope for cool tennogen.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
7 hours ago, trst said:

does not as the warframe is one using peace os other as armor and not a bunch of other warframes mixed together is the same as wearing some else clothes and saing we now both on one body obviously you're not