Jump to content

No 2nd female Frame after protea?


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

why you all have a fissation on xaku being female when it looks closer to male on skeltal structur do you think just because there nothing there is automatic a woman or is because the fake booty

Looking at all the art and model the frame comes off as female.  The hips, stature, butt, arms, shoulder, bossom, overall body size and shape. It all looks female.

It's just a game. So not a big deal. But people are going to attatch a sex to it and take jabs at it just like nezha.

Because the frame comes off as a slender female so i shall refer to thr frame as her personally.

If you want to slap on male animations and fashion it as a male and call xaku he go for it.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Looking at all the art and model the frame comes off as female.  The hips, stature, butt, arms, shoulder, bossom, overall body size and shape. It all looks female.

It's just a game. So not a big deal. But people are going to attatch a sex to it and take jabs at it just like nezha.

Because the frame comes off as a slender female so i shall refer to thr frame as her personally.

If you want to slap on male animations and fashion it as a male and call xaku he go for it.

don't take concept art as true design they change allot from it ember and ash are big example and from and my analysis is from the ingame demo but de animators lately have being doing increadably weird idle poses protea broken arm and twisted spine is one of the examples but from my stood from anatomy its look more masculine because the way the pelvic bone is smaller than the tórax wich is more common on males 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

don't take concept art as true design they change allot from it ember and ash are big example and from and my analysis is from the ingame demo but de animators lately have being doing increadably weird idle poses protea broken arm and twisted spine is one of the examples but from my stood from anatomy its look more masculine because the way the pelvic bone is smaller than the tórax wich is more common on males 

Even the 3d model and gameplay they showed off at tennocon.  I thought its a lady frame. So I'm gonna call xaku she and fashion her as a her.

I may take a jab here or there as i take a meme jab at nezha sometimes. But ehh.

Meme jabs at xaku.

The cat in the box. The cat. The box. Peekaboo. Schrodinger. Etc.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-08-03 at 2:43 AM, Myscho said:

Alchemyst should be SHE and Xaku is both

Actually the probelm is there were 2 female frame out early then then the guys, pretty much the guys are coming out again, but keep this in mind that we will get female warframe again unless you want something ugly then probably patient should be an essence for good frame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

I think Xaku is technically taking the female slot here, Alchenyst taking the Male slot along with Wraith frame. 

if thats true thats lame af 😔

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

My wife is built like Saryn.  I like to Role Play.

PHYTE ME.

Sound like a pretty toxic marriage....

sorry 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there a few of my ideas made it into this frame and from what the devs have said xaku is a Frankenstein frame so xaku is genderless but has parts both (possibly) male and female.

 

This is the suggestion made by me. Several appearance points I made went into this warframe such as the ghostly skeleton and the void nature as well as some abilities mainly the first one being practically cut and paste. Some down sizing was made but the void beam made it in among others if I remember correctly.:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1096790-warframe-claith-void-ghosttenno-operator-turned-warframe-new-penobscot-double-bow-weapon-with-alt-fire/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

if thats true thats lame af 😔

It is true, seeing as they refer to the alchemist frame as a he multiple times. If you like the look of a frame and like the play style their powers promote shouldn't that be more important though?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, (XB1)SCHM4TT said:

It is true, seeing as they refer to the alchemist frame as a he multiple times. If you like the look of a frame and like the play style their powers promote shouldn't that be more important though?

No I like to play the girl frames only unless there's a frame that excels in a specific mission. Like Limbo in a Steel Path Excavation. So Xaku to me is a loss on a potential frame I would use.

Edited by Chaemyerelis
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chaemyerelis said:

No I like to play the girl frames only unless there's a frame that excels in a specific mission. Like Limbo in a Steel Path Excavation. So Xaku to me is a loss on a potential frame I would use.

If it make ye feel better the core body uses mostly female frame parts.

As for me what ever its gender is I just like the 2nd ability. (kinda wish it takes melee weapons too and goes all gate of babylon style lol)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Zephyrs been "getting a deluxe skin" for years. I'll believe it when I have it equipped on her.

Different artist, the deluxe skin you are talking about is a passion project for a dev member who does it in their free time. DE admitted they may have made a mistake by announcing it that early without being ready.

The other deluxe is by Liger:

Spoiler

liger-inuzuka-zephyr-final-wtrmrk-1200px

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Different artist, the deluxe skin you are talking about is a passion project for a dev member who does it in their free time. DE admitted they may have made a mistake by announcing it that early without being ready.

The other deluxe is by Liger:

  Hide contents

liger-inuzuka-zephyr-final-wtrmrk-1200px

 

I like the other one better .- .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

No I like to play the girl frames only unless there's a frame that excels in a specific mission. Like Limbo in a Steel Path Excavation. So Xaku to me is a loss on a potential frame I would use.

Well i also prfer to use the female frames i will.use whatever is best for my goal.

I look at xaku and see a women. The design looks more female then male.  So despite de officially saying its non binary i shall treat my xaku as a female and refer to her as such.

It seemsed odd to me with the alchemist frame being male but looking female.

It makes me wonder when the primes come how is xaku prime gonna be done with the usual order?

 

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

It seemsed odd to me with the alchemist frame heing male but looking female.

It makes me wonder when the primes come how is xaku prime gonna be done with the usual order?

 

Could you explain what you mean to me when you say the alchemist frame looks female? I personally don't see it so maybe I'm missing something.

As for how they will handle Xaku Prime I assume they would just release them like normal after Protea Prime. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, (XB1)SCHM4TT said:

Could you explain what you mean to me when you say the alchemist frame looks female? I personally don't see it so maybe I'm missing something.

As for how they will handle Xaku Prime I assume they would just release them like normal after Protea Prime. 

Spoiler

RrZhtSN5h9P3zsjHDqbFYi-1200-80.jpg

I'm just guessing, but perhaps the heels and slight curvature of the chest armor/plating?

IMO, the design is too "noisy" for me to be sure its either.

Edited by MasterBurik
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know why home alone boy have 1 arm stronger from the other? Watching 18+movies, and this new frame did same thing but his room is infested watching big infested thing that look like female part od the body.... So he have in 3D to do his thing all day long.... 😁 Thats why his 1 arm is so stronger from other

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-08-03 at 12:45 PM, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

 

 

yours definition o nezha is exactly like how i would define xatu but also add the hes skeletal form is the exact proportion of a male skeleton

Did someone request a Xatu? 🙂

Z.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, (XB1)SCHM4TT said:

Could you explain what you mean to me when you say the alchemist frame looks female? I personally don't see it so maybe I'm missing something.

As for how they will handle Xaku Prime I assume they would just release them like normal after Protea Prime. 

I didn't notice only when i look closely because everyone are saying that is female... Then i look and it looks like on chest part looks like female, but with good chest armor we can covek that and imagine that is a male dude

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RrZhtSN5h9P3zsjHDqbFYi-1200-80.jpg

I'm just guessing, but perhaps the heels and slight curvature of the chest armor/plating?

IMO, the design is too "noisy" for me to be sure its either.

You're probably right on the heels/chest thing. Zooming in on the chest though the curvature seems to be more the tubing on the chest rather than the chest itself. Volt and Nidus (and maybe others? Idk I don't remember) have heels which is probably why I didn't pay attention to that detail before. 

You're right that it is a pretty busy design. I do like it though and am looking forward to fashion framing it. The potential for the Graxx skin is gonna be insane I feel like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...