Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celestia Syandana

Mohmi

@DE

Many people write down threads like that and I think you should finally recognize or anwser this. Conclave is dead, such a tiny group of people plays it. I want you ti make this Syandana have all beams for every time. I cant wait for hours to play a conclave game and the next day all beams are gone.

Can you finally please invest this short of time to change it please? It was a hard work at this circumstances to get it and its so much nice to wear it...

finally please!

On 2020-08-03 at 9:13 AM, Mohmi said:

Can you finally please invest this short of time to change it please?

I'd rather see them invest the small time it takes them to swap "PvPEnabled=1" to "PvPEnabled=0" in several weapons (like Telos Boltace) and to fix some bugs like certain status effects stack on themselves under certain conditions (or simply apply the aforementioked treatmente to the gear that creates such conditions so it gets removed) than turning the syandana into nothing but yet another get and forget reward.

You know, basically letting @[DE]joebuck do some basic maintenance (which doesn't seem to have been done to the game mode in a long time) in order to get rid of bugs/exploits that only achieve to keep people away from the game mode.

Archived