So how about nechramech's PVP?

So I just saw a video of potato and blurted some pretty cool thing, nechramech's PVP. Imagine the our little dudes and gals fighting in the conclave using the mech suits, blasting each other, like real steel or pacific rim style? No fast bullet jumping warframes or stuff, just Nechramech steel cling and clangs! Pretty awesome to imagine and that would cough* revive the "conclave"? I guess?😁

• Like 15
8 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Something tells me that the playerbase might not be as open minded. 

I actually hate the Conclave because the design gravitates towards maximizing builds and exploits. If that is equalized then my problem with it would be addressed and I would be more willing to continue playing it (Gave up at rank 3).

A new game mode would work well for that.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Only if we get to drop the Nechramechs from Orbit.

And have it named BT.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Aadi880 said:

I would be down with it.

But how do you get that idea by looking at a video of potatoes???

Oh I meant Tactical Potato and his video😁 he blurted something about Mech pvp so I got hooked in the idea of it.

They could do their own thing with Killa Kanz with the smaller pool of archgun and melee to ballance around. And could make all kinds of cosmetics for robo arms, legs, torsos, skulls, etc. But would someone ever get the green light for the time and effort ever again. 8 ball says outlook is hazy.

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

They could do their own thing with Killa Kanz with the smaller pool of archgun and melee to ballance around. And could make all kinds of cosmetics for robo arms, legs, torsos, skulls, etc.

Ohhhhh nice idea

1 minute ago, Jarriaga said:

I actually hate the Conclave because the design gravitates towards maximizing builds and exploits. If that is equalized then my problem with it would be addressed and I would be more willing to continue playing it (Gave up at rank 3).

A new game mode would work well for that.

In theory the Stalker is something that most of us can obliterate in seconds so the imbalance is clearly favouring us. But many people reacted very badly to the mere idea of one that was controlled by a human player. 

That's why I'm not sure if people would be any happier about a fight against an equally equipped player. 

il y a 4 minutes, RiceHat_ a dit :

Oh I meant Tactical Potato and his video😁 he blurted something about Mech pvp so I got hooked in the idea of it.

Oh ok that explains it.

Welp, I'd be down with it, though, I think it would be nice if they let it use Archmelees with them, like a slow melee that does heavy damage. Gives archmelee's another use really.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

In theory the Stalker is something that most of us can obliterate in seconds so the imbalance is clearly favouring us. But many people reacted very badly to the mere idea of one that was controlled by a human player. 

That's why I'm not sure if people would be any happier about a fight against an equally equipped player. 

I personally would. Specially involving mechs.

When equalized, I can accept the other player being better than me. I can't accept the current system because it punishes you for not going full meta.

Edited by Jarriaga
13 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I actually hate the Conclave because the design gravitates towards maximizing builds and exploits.

You're right about the exploits, they've become a bit overwhelming due to years of neglect. But I don't understand what you mean by "maximizing builds". Conclave mods are all utility based, no? I've often jumped into matches using unmodded excalibur, mk-1 braton, lato, skana and performed pretty much the same as modded. (The nice things about modding are things like not needing to reload, choosing your own balance between ehp & mobility, etc...)

9 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I can't accept the current system because it punishes you for not going full meta.

I think I understand now, you are referring to the old version of conclave where people were allowed to bring their PvE mods. This system was retired many years ago, the current system has only utility mods and is much more balanced (but still with silly exploits, thankfully the conclave community at present is pretty good about not abusing exploits).

I would be fine with them removing all mods from conclave, but I don't think that's the problem. I think the problem is that it's too skill-based - which is the opposite of the PvE game so it can be quite jarring. 

39 minutes ago, RiceHat_ said:

So I just saw a video of potato and blurted some pretty cool thing, nechramech's PVP. Imagine the our little dudes and gals fighting in the conclave using the mech suits, blasting each other, like real steel or pacific rim style? No fast bullet jumping warframes or stuff, just Nechramech steel cling and clangs! Pretty awesome to imagine and that would cough* revive the "conclave"? I guess?😁

I'm super down for this! 😄 

• Like 2

I would play it 🙂

Also other pvp modes, as long as it's not warframes vs warframes as they are simply impossible get close enough to each other balance-wise.

But those mechs or Grineer vs Corpus (vs Infested), who may or may not be part of my operator's crew, and made specifically for pvp? Yeah, sure 🙂

2 minutes ago, Angwah said:

Also other pvp modes, as long as it's not warframes vs warframes as they are simply impossible get close enough to each other balance-wise.

The current state of conclave is actually very balanced frame-wise. The unbalanced things are exploitable bugged weapons (telos boltace, staticor, etc...). 

But I think I understand what you mean. Warframes are very mobile, which means that players who have practiced by shooting Grineer will have a difficult time until they learn how to fight Tenno. Necramechs might be better since they move more like Grineer, so the PvE players won't be at such an initial disadvantage when giving it a go!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Necramechs might be better since they move more like Grineer, so the PvE players won't be at such an initial disadvantage when giving it a go!

Hmmm yeah, I think its easier to get into than the fast moving warframes.

3 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I wouldnt mind it. 

Just let us pimp them up in colors and ablatives, either going for Imperial/Chaos or the Waaaaagh! Dakka! Dakka! Dakka! Killa Kan style.

Yes! I love that feeling!!

• Like 1

People can't even handle the current AI at higher levels. They cant handle the super slow PvP we already have. 

I used to do competitive PvP and we're always a minority because of the "Its too fast and complicated!" Crowd, which is a majority. The "I play games to relax, not be a sweaty tryhard!" People.

It's a waste of resources and we'd be better off with more operator stuff.