Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you play Conclave if the Warframes are replaced by the Necrolisk Mechs?

(PSN)poloslash18

I personally would. I loved Titanfall’s MP and am a big fan of the Mech gameplay shown so far. 

Rebalance the maps to be sections of the 3 current open worlds. The modding system changed to a perk like system where you can equip only 3 Mods to avoid being too complicated for the casual players. 

Well, it should be much more fun than constantly being ragdolled by Telos Boltace users and one shotted by people using Tigris prime in almost every single conclave game.

The stupidly crazy mobility of warframe and conclave in general just being a mess makes PVP pretty “eh”, but having a PVP mode with every in these mechs would feel a lot better, mainly because it’s slower paced and you don’t have to deal with people constantly flying all over the place using only specific weapons to gain the upperhand

Would you play Minecraft PvP if it was instead a P2W sim racing motorbike game ?
You have 10 min to answer.

I mean, if you get PvP mode in a game but the mode isn't said game, maybe some people would play it but what's the point ?

16 minutes ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

Rebalance the maps to be sections of the 3 current open worlds. The modding system changed to a perk like system where you can equip only 3 Mods to avoid being too complicated for the casual players. 

Ah yes, open maps that are going to be 90% sight lines meaning you have zero cover to get behind, so the only strat is just to face tank everything and hope you shot first. Even if DE dedicated time and effort to this, itll only be dead in like a day as the novelty wears off.

Not a chance. Warframe is my dedicated Co-Op PVE horde-shooter. If I want to play PVP I will go play a dedicated PVP game, like Overwatch.

I do not want DE spending more time on pointless PVP nonsense that only a tiny portion of the playerbase even bothers with. They have enough to deal with in the main game, with balance issues and bugfixes; they dont need to waste resources on PvP that, generally speaking, Few players are asking for.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

Lol seems like adding why I would play it made people think I was asking for it and got the usual witty responses. That’s on me. 

Yeah, PvP is just NOT welcome in this game, it is as simple as that. In the end DE need to out-right remove it or replace it with something players will enjoy, that costs Zero resourcefulness to make.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

Lol seems like adding why I would play it make people think I was asking for it and got the usual witty responses. That’s on me. 

I mean... I never said anything so I doubt this is your fault... 

Dont claim responsibility for #$&(% Bags.

8 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Yeah, PvP is just NOT welcome in this game, it is as simple as that. In the end DE need to out-right remove it or replace it with something players will enjoy, that costs Zero resourcefulness to make.

Here is a brief list of things Conclave has either been around for longer or has outright outlasted in Warframe.
Deception Missions, Raids, Archwing, the alert system, I could go on, but I won't. Conclave is here to stay, whether we like it or not. It has just as much of a place here in the game as anything else. DE puts no time into it and yet it has a significant, dedicated playerbase. It is worth it on those merits alone.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)The Repo Man151 said:

So what you are saying is that you have trouble aiming?

I mean i guess you can say that? PVP has never really been my strong suit anyway.

Plus it is somewhat difficult to land shots on other players who are just bullet jumping all across the map and around you, at least for me anyway. I can get kills and hit enemies, but some people in conclave are really good, being able to basically ninja dodge all of your attacks. Also, fighting people who run Telos Boltace and Tigris prime usually is the worse though. You get ragdolled by the T-Boltace and then in most cases just die right after by two quick shot of a tigris prime or melee’d to death by the T-Boltace with no chance to fight back while your body is just flailing about. 

I really think The Conclave needs to be buried as a whole - but a PVP gamemode with say, "Tenshin-inspired" Necramechs would certainly be interesting. Would allow balancing to be restricted to something much smaller, that's less likely to see new Necramech types introduced. But then again, without the Warframes - is it even Warframe anymore? It sort of feels like it's defeating the purpose of PVP in Warframe at that point, even if Warframe PVP isn't that great.

HELL YEAH I WOULD! I was thinking about that as soon as I saw those mechs. 

- Slower movement but quick evasion tactics. Personally, the parkour combined with smaller scaled targets are the conclaves most frustrating elements.

- Greater strength/weakness balancing. They're bigger, slower, potentially tankier and don't look to be that much different from each other. That could make for much better balancing.

- The mechs would mean an entirely new mechanics system to master, meaning massive replay value. Bigger, slower, completely different weapons and perhaps an FPS mode would rock!

Sign me up!!!

44 minutes ago, (XB1)The Repo Man151 said:

So what you are saying is that you have trouble aiming?

Didn't take long for these sorts of insinuations to show up, did it?

Not enjoying having to keep up with players that fly around all over the place =/= being unable to do it. Bear in mind I say that as someone who is physically incapable of doing it.

1 hour ago, Sentinel-14 said:

Not a chance. Warframe is my dedicated Co-Op PVE horde-shooter. If I want to play PVP I will go play a dedicated PVP game, like Overwatch.

I do not want DE spending more time on pointless PVP nonsense that only a tiny portion of the playerbase even bothers with. They have enough to deal with in the main game, with balance issues and bugfixes; they dont need to waste resources on PvP that, generally speaking, Few players are asking for.

giphy.gif

true, the funny thing is I don't find Lunaro game at all.   It seem that the dev done their job doing this to Lunaro

giphy.gif that trash out finally.

Archived