Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime And Boar Prime

Shin

Question

7 answers to this question

I suppose I would say that if you're limited on the amount of Catalysts and Forma that you can acquire, maybe not.  Neither is "top tier" in their respective categories, but I would say they are close.  Boar Prime can make an excellent Crit Build, and Braton Prime can make for a great Rainbow (elemental build).  They are outclassed by Strun Wraith and Supra/Flux Rifle/Soma respectively, IMO.  Both guns will do you fine however - if you have extra Catalysts and Forma, do it.

No. Braton Prime was great for a few weeks but powercreep made it irrelevant.

Tbh, I would suggest you don't Forma anything too many times because something better will come out in a month or two. It's pretty annoying.

with dmg/element/armor 2.0 coming soon, everything is likely to change.

many of the "op" weps people love to complain about will likely be very different.

the weaker stuff will likely be better too.

Edited by alchemistjkt

Don't know about boar prime cause I personally don't have it but I know that I love my braton prime to death and take that gun everywhere I go. I formad mine 6 times and the heavy caliber mod actually makes it better as well. Plus it looks sexy as all get out. Forms that sheeeeeeet!

Okay thank you guys i'll just keep them in my inventory until armor 2.0 comes then I would like to ask something aswell. 

I have Supra patatoed but i havent put any forma's in it and people i've encountered said "Supra is a beast" but my supra wasnt anywhere near that title. Im guessing my build wasnt good enough. How do you guys mod Supra.

And what do you think about Balistica. I havent leveled this weapon up yet so i would like to know if anyone maxed this weapon and saw its potential 

Thank you guys :D

Braton Prime is an all-round decent weapon, not stellar in any category.

Boar Prime is incredible DPS but very low ammo efficiency.

Supra/Ballistca is just fun. I dont really care if they're the most effective weapons, but they're fun to use, so I've potatoed/formad mine.